Hello here. Is there in sexout a formlist referencing all tokens ?

I'm working for fun on a mod removing all typed items from a slave NPC (with removeAllTypedItems) but I must deactivate the options for removing armors and misc cause it break many mods.

Exceptions in a form list would be great :)

Not in Sexout, but there is one in SCR called SexoutSLClothTypeTokens, but currently I think it's only populated by SCR & Pregnancy, I'll add the Sexout ones into it now for the next release. I just had a look, all the Sexout ones are Misc tokens so I added a list with them called SexoutSLMiscTypeTokens for them.

Halstrom, thanx for great work - really appreciate it.

If you interested - got some strange bugs with 20130310.2beta when PC got pregnant from fiends during "tryout fiends" in motor-runner vault. In first all pregnancy things seems OK - PC got "maybe pregnant" and so on, but then:

1. PC doesn't have the breasts change during pregnancy and doesn't lactate at all. I turned off/on lactation - get the correct messages but nothing is changed.

2. PC have body change (yep!) but when you undress her then got some dress - nude pregnant body stays in inventory. So if i got her naked - dressed - naked - dressed -- it's two "nude pregnant body" in inventory)) Although they disappear when the pregnancy got to next stage

3. When the birthing time PC just keep running, not falling on the ground, and not get the messages of what is going on. And then "effects" of pregnancy just removed, body change to normal and no offsprings in inventory.

Maybe my fault - i'm just updated from previous beta, don't start a new game. But when i update PC wasn't pregnant or something like that, so i thought it would be allright.

Halstrom, thanx for great work - really appreciate it.

If you interested - got some strange bugs with 20130310.2beta when PC got pregnant from fiends during "tryout fiends" in motor-runner vault. In first all pregnancy things seems OK - PC got "maybe pregnant" and so on, but then:

1. PC doesn't have the breasts change during pregnancy and doesn't lactate at all. I turned off/on lactation - get the correct messages but nothing is changed.

Not Prenancy, the only mod with lactation & breast expansion so far is Breeder, the few larger breast models & Lactation in Pregnancy haven't been activated.

2. PC have body change (yep!) but when you undress her then got some dress - nude pregnant body stays in inventory. So if i got her naked - dressed - naked - dressed -- it's two "nude pregnant body" in inventory)) Although they disappear when the pregnancy got to next stage

This is a weird one that pops up every now and then I haven't seen it occur in my game yet to track it down.

3. When the birthing time PC just keep running, not falling on the ground, and not get the messages of what is going on. And then "effects" of pregnancy just removed, body change to normal and no offsprings in inventory.

Haven't seen this one myself, if you turn on debugging  to 4, 6 or 7 you should see the Birthstage token count progressing, I'm planning on rewriting birthing again, but will be a few months away.

Maybe my fault - i'm just updated from previous beta, don't start a new game. But when i update PC wasn't pregnant or something like that, so i thought it would be allright.

I don't clean save every time  but I often hit issues that require it, some scripts if active on an actor do not update to the new version, so you can have an actor running the new version of a script next to an actor running the old version of the same script, the last update swapped a lot of tokens around for Pregnancy & birthing, I put code in there to  add the new instead of the old when called, but left the old still active, so it probably needs a clean save. I think I'll just delete all the old tokens in the next update when I swap fertility to it's new token.

Hello here. Is there in sexout a formlist referencing all tokens ?

I'm working for fun on a mod removing all typed items from a slave NPC (with removeAllTypedItems) but I must deactivate the options for removing armors and misc cause it break many mods.

Exceptions in a form list would be great :)

Not in Sexout, but there is one in SCR called SexoutSLClothTypeTokens, but currently I think it's only populated by SCR & Pregnancy, I'll add the Sexout ones into it now for the next release. I just had a look, all the Sexout ones are Misc tokens so I added a list with them called SexoutSLMiscTypeTokens for them.

Ah just found a list in Sexout that may be what you wanted called SexoutItemsList

Ah, I found a couple of instances where my code to convert the old tokens to the new was screwed up so I've pulled 10.2 from release, there were bound to be others so it was easier just to delete all the old tokens and replace them all completely, this means a clean save is necessary but gota do what we gota do, they should all still be visible, I haven't swapped the gestating offspring, I think I got everything else. I ran a full test from sex to birth & it seemed to work ok. I'm nearly ready to release the next update of SCR, I'm adding Starfox and Silver/Red Fox support to it and Pregnancy too for Furry fans.

New Update 20130312.1beta:

Replacement of old misc tokens to new

Some tweaks to MCM sliders, reduced minimum on OffSpring Growth

Still doesn't seem to be working. Did a clean save, i  can see the two messages on the top right corner related to the Pregnancy esm being activated, but female PC never gets pregnant. I can also see that the fertility cycle and fertility rate precentages don't increase, and no ovas are being added to the misc or apparel catagories

Still doesn't seem to be working. Did a clean save, i  can see the two messages on the top right corner related to the Pregnancy esm being activated, but female PC never gets pregnant. I can also see that the fertility cycle and fertility rate precentages don't increase, and no ovas are being added to the misc or apparel catagories

I just checked again with a clean save and my fertility is still progressing ok. I'm going to need more information on this to track it down. Have you a Fertility token under armor, then there should be 1 to 100 Fert cycle tokens there too. Setting Debug to 2 , 6 or 7 should show some messages with PregFert at front too.

The only things that should stop fertility are BunX/BunAway and being pregnant or male as far as I can tell. The other possiblility is you aren't getting the fertility token for some reason on game start/restart, the other way it should be added is by having sex. Or for some reason the game doesn't think your character is female, are you using a custom race?

I just checked again with a clean save and my fertility is still progressing ok. I'm going to need more information on this to track it down. Have you a Fertility token under armor, then there should be 1 to 100 Fert cycle tokens there too. Setting Debug to 2 , 6 or 7 should show some messages with PregFert at front too.

The only things that should stop fertility are BunX/BunAway and being pregnant or male as far as I can tell. The other possiblility is you aren't getting the fertility token for some reason on game start/restart, the other way it should be added is by having sex. Or for some reason the game doesn't think your character is female, are you using a custom race?

Yes, I am using a custom race. The Fertility token is present in apparel, but the Fertility cycle tokens aren't. I set the debug to 7, but the checks for pregnancy don't appear even after sex. All I see on the console are semen lifetimes.

Not Prenancy, the only mod with lactation & breast expansion so far is Breeder, the few larger breast models & Lactation in Pregnancy haven't been activated.

I'm sorry, didn't know that. Just seems logical: pregnancy and lactation as a part of one mod. Again, i'm sorry)

This is a weird one that pops up every now and then I haven't seen it occur in my game yet to track it down.

Have you tried to "undress" naked pregnant PC? Sounds stupid, i know, but...

If you don't try to undress her - it looks Ok. I mean - probably you have 2-3..-10 "naked pregnant body" in inventory, but you just do not see it )

Haven't seen this one myself, if you turn on debugging  to 4, 6 or 7 you should see the Birthstage token count progressing, I'm planning on rewriting birthing again, but will be a few months away.

Deleted that saves already, but have something else. Again - PC is pregnant, time to give birth but nothing happened until i undress her (wanted to see some other clothes) - than animation began and goes as it probably should be.

I don't clean save every time  but I often hit issues that require it, some scripts if active on an actor do not update to the new version, so you can have an actor running the new version of a script next to an actor running the old version of the same script, the last update swapped a lot of tokens around for Pregnancy & birthing, I put code in there to  add the new instead of the old when called, but left the old still active, so it probably needs a clean save. I think I'll just delete all the old tokens in the next update when I swap fertility to it's new token.

Understood.) Probably should just wait until you update SCR and Pregnancy, then re-install and start a new game.

I wanted to ask - in MCM you disable tweaks of... how do you name it? "Time which PC have semen in her ufter sex", which influence on the chances of get pregnant. Why would i ask - it's some strange things when i use "medical scanner plugin" - one time semen just disappear (?!) immediately after PC have sex, other time it tends to stay for days. I thought - "what the f..?". It have something with fertility of male characters?

If it doesn't mean anything - do not bother to answer) Just interesting.

Might have found a bug with Beta 20130310.1. Got preggers with a super mutant baby. At stage 4+ (when the belly starts getting abnormally huge) i start getting a message about my clothes being to tight, even if im butt naked. I get the message every time i fast travel, but i dont get the debuff.

Might just a fluke or conflict but i figured id report it just in case ^^

EDIT: nevermind! I'm a retard. Turns out Cass was preggers too and she was wearing restrictive armor, thus the message, gave her some new armor that wasnt restrictive so now it works!

Halstrom, just curious from some of the things you've mentioned earlier, you've mentioned breaking up the oral, vaginal, and anal scripts since they were at the limit and that you were going to have them each seperate. Do you intend on adding things to the other scripts with oral and anal, such as an anal type of pregnancy (Such as gecko eggs, etc.), and/or oral with bloating effects?

I know other things take much more priority though and wondered if you had any plans with the scripts involving the new seperate ones once you have most things set up. If not that is fine as well just curious what your plans on them were. :D

I appologize if you've already had this answered as I have not been able to follow as close lately.

Yes, I am using a custom race. The Fertility token is present in apparel, but the Fertility cycle tokens aren't. I set the debug to 7, but the checks for pregnancy don't appear even after sex. All I see on the console are semen lifetimes.

Hmm will have a close look and see if I can see anything from the custom race causing the issue, which custom race is it. It's seems the problem is in the Fedrtility Tokens script, the Pregnancy checks come from the scripts in the ova, and you won't get any ova till you have over 5 FertCycle tokens, the FertCycle tokens have no scripts they are just counting tokens.

I'm sorry, didn't know that. Just seems logical: pregnancy and lactation as a part of one mod. Again, i'm sorry) 

I'll get to Lactation one day :)

Have you tried to "undress" naked pregnant PC? Sounds stupid, i know, but...

If you don't try to undress her - it looks Ok. I mean - probably you have 2-3..-10 "naked pregnant body" in inventory, but you just do not see it )

I just noticed this is happening again, and am looking into it.

Deleted that saves already, but have something else. Again - PC is pregnant, time to give birth but nothing happened until i undress her (wanted to see some other clothes) - than animation began and goes as it probably should be.

Could be related to the custom race thing, can you test it works ok with a vanilla race?

Understood.) Probably should just wait until you update SCR and Pregnancy, then re-install and start a new game.

If the issues you have are related to the custom race, my next updates still won't fix them till I work out what is going wrong.

I wanted to ask - in MCM you disable tweaks of... how do you name it? "Time which PC have semen in her ufter sex", which influence on the chances of get pregnant. Why would i ask - it's some strange things when i use "medical scanner plugin" - one time semen just disappear (?!) immediately after PC have sex, other time it tends to stay for days. I thought - "what the f..?". It have something with fertility of male characters?

If it doesn't mean anything - do not bother to answer) Just interesting.

Semen timers have some issues, hopefully they will be redundant in a months time when I change pregnancy to use the updated SCR semen system.

Halstrom, just curious from some of the things you've mentioned earlier, you've mentioned breaking up the oral, vaginal, and anal scripts since they were at the limit and that you were going to have them each seperate. Do you intend on adding things to the other scripts with oral and anal, such as an anal type of pregnancy (Such as gecko eggs, etc.), and/or oral with bloating effects?

I know other things take much more priority though and wondered if you had any plans with the scripts involving the new seperate ones once you have most things set up. If not that is fine as well just curious what your plans on them were. :D

I appologize if you've already had this answered as I have not been able to follow as close lately.

Anal/oral pregnancy is a possibility later, neither are my interest personally, but it will be easier for them to be added, it also allows me to chose which diseases are spread by which sex acts, and later different cum textures too, but I mainly am making room for Vaginal pregnancy to expand.

Running the game with 20130312.1beta and i have the same problem as richard19840706 when using a custom race. (Mojave Delight) I get the Fert token but Fertility etc does not go up or change.

It works fine when i use a vanilla race though.

Edit: Nevermind, does not work with the vanilla race either. Tried a clean start and nothing. Unless something does happen but for whatever reason the Sexout Medical Scanner doesnt register?

Anal/oral pregnancy is a possibility later, neither are my interest personally, but it will be easier for them to be added, it also allows me to chose which diseases are spread by which sex acts, and later different cum textures too, but I mainly am making room for Vaginal pregnancy to expand.

That is fine, thank you for replying (and so quickly too!). I'm eager to see all that you have planned out, especially with cum textures and vaginal pregnancy. It's great seeing how much care you put into your creation, I can't wait to see. :)

Could you too with the custom race issue try the following version, you should see a bunch of Mark 1 -9 messages in the console from the Pregnancy Fertility script this will give me an idea where the script is jamming up. I don't have Mojave Dlight because I use Mikoto's rather than Lings. Other than that it should be the same.

There is something wrong with 3-12 even w/ vanilla. as doing a full clean (deleted files and all) with the 3-12 beta didnt result in anything happening, bodyswapping,ova's, etc.. going back to the 3-08 worked fine. I didnt try the 3-13 as you were more on custom races which im not using.. but if richard is saying its working with 3-13, then il try vanilla to later on if needed.

Could you too with the custom race issue try the following version, you should see a bunch of Mark 1 -9 messages in the console from the Pregnancy Fertility script this will give me an idea where the script is jamming up. I don't have Mojave Dlight because I use Mikoto's rather than Lings. Other than that it should be the same.

attachicon.gifSexoutPregnancyV3-20130313.1beta.zip

Will give it a go.

And you can use Mojave Delight with any hair/eye mod you want. Its has its own hair/face/eye textures ^^

EDIT: This version seems to work fine. Fertility is going up and so on. I cant see the Mark 1 -9 messages in the console though xD

Seems to be working now. Female PC went from getting pregnant to birth without any problems. My custom race is Moonshadow Dolls in case the info is still needed. It requires Lings as well. Thank you very much really appreciate your work.

Cool, don't know what I did, maybe I did something else last night and forgot about it, but fixed is good :)

There is something wrong with 3-12 even w/ vanilla. as doing a full clean (deleted files and all) with the 3-12 beta didnt result in anything happening, bodyswapping,ova's, etc.. going back to the 3-08 worked fine. I didnt try the 3-13 as you were more on custom races which im not using.. but if richard is saying its working with 3-13, then il try vanilla to later on if needed.

Will give it a go.

And you can use Mojave Delight with any hair/eye mod you want. Its has its own hair/face/eye textures ^^

EDIT: This version seems to work fine. Fertility is going up and so on. I cant see the Mark 1 -9 messages in the console though xD

Hmm, no messages is weird it shouldn't have mattered what debug setting you had as long as it was > 0.

Anyways seiing it's working and there's doubt about 0312, I'll pull 0312 and do an update tommorrow without the debug messages.

Good idea on the thread split.. now we can sticky this one! ;) and then leave the other for all the testing work and not confuse people when they go look at the sticky's.  That way the sticky can be the stable version and the rest of us can go try and break it harder in the test thread.

New Update 20130314.3:

I tweaked some of the Pregnancy start/max sizes & duration's, some were a bit too big and also tweaked the belly sizing to make the belly bigger for multiple pregnancy.

Added separate test trunk for Pregnancy stuff

Fixes to Fertility in Male & Female not getting higher than 100% when boosted by drugs or MCM slider

Replacement of old misc tokens to new armor tokens, New Tokens made visible temporarily for debugging.

Some tweaks to MCM sliders, reduced minimum on OffSpring Growth

Deleted some disused messages from V2 days

Fix to bodyswapping that was preventing debug messages from showing on player.

Fix for Bodyswapping leaving extra nude tokens behind

Split MCM script into 2 for future expansion room

I just got slightly preggers.  Was overweight...gave some stuff to ED and still could not run.  I could fast travel.  Even when i press caps or left shift.  Then i noticed i could not even take out my weapon.  But all other commands worked.  Like sneak, tab for light and pitboy, and E works. oh and it was while i was using 314.3 pregnancy.

So you have added support for Silver/RedFox races, or was that a future plan? I've been using SiverFox the whole time.  :-/

Well I mean actual Fox OffSpring, to do that I had to add a FoxRace into SCR, which has been done in the latest release though I had forgot to mention it.

I just got slightly preggers.  Was overweight...gave some stuff to ED and still could not run.  I could fast travel.  Even when i press caps or left shift.  Then i noticed i could not even take out my weapon.  But all other commands worked.  Like sneak, tab for light and pitboy, and E works. oh and it was while i was using 314.3 pregnancy.

That sounds a bit strange, it should show the buffs in the Effects of your PipBoy, I'd need to know your strength, inventory weight, are you running any other mods that may increase weight of things like ammo or caps perhaps, I did increase the carry weight effects back around 0305 because people requested it, but I don't think there was any change to Maybe pregnant & Slightly Pregnant.