• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since I installed NG 96 version, the SCR`s MCM body type switch dosn`t working anymore (nothing happens, body always stay T6 or something). Sexout NG Bodies 1.1.1  are installed. So it should be ?

I try to start a new game and make a clean save, nothing helped.

Load order is:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CustomLighting.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp

• 1 month later...

Did you follow the SCR Resources Tutorial? If so you should have all the assets needed and no body should be missing. If something is.. then perhpas there is a tweak that Halstrom needs to do to the SCR to remove that reference. (or tell me what to add). As far as I know only the sexy-things or something mod was removed because it isn't available anymore from Nexus. That should have been updated for SCR as well. (done before I even removed the listing on the SCR tutorial. )>

i just upgraded my pc last week it would seem that the fishnet dress is no longer downloadable trying to reinstall everything from scratch with these missing files im seeing a invisible body doesnt seem to be covered in the requirements either is this an oversight?

Well if its no longer downloadable there is nothing I can do about it, you just have to source the files elsewhere or stop using it. removing it from SCR would just break it for people who still have it.

i just upgraded my pc last week it would seem that the fishnet dress is no longer downloadable trying to reinstall everything from scratch with these missing files im seeing a invisible body doesnt seem to be covered in the requirements either is this an oversight?

Well if its no longer downloadable there is nothing I can do about it, you just have to source the files elsewhere or stop using it. removing it from SCR would just break it for people who still have it.

post-89432-0-88782100-1456355449_thumb.jpg

If it is the above then it was removed some time ago as far as I know.

dug into google ill post the link if I can find it again. no I understand its not your fault in any shape or form nor am I asking it be removed from the scr asking a question next time I will reword my post as to not sound so dickish.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35144-where-can-i-find-shadowtroop%C2%B4s-a-collection-of-sexy-attire/ 5th post seemed someone was out their still has the files.

Yes that is the file. I thought it was removed from SCR, at least it was removed from the tutorial and Halstrom's OP. Are you sure you are using the most current version?

I removed all documentation references to it as its not available, but to remove the assets would break things for people who still have them :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

I found that using the mod Readius pipboy replacer

http://www.nexusmods...as/mods/36646/?

configuring Sexout Common Resources (SCR) into MOM does not work (is not shown SCR option)

I just uninstalled Readius and SCR option appears in MOM ...

Probably this also heralds other incompatibilities, perhaps it would be better not to use the Readius mod   :cool:

I never used Readus myself as it screwed up my game numerous ways when I tried it.
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I click the download button for  SexoutCommonResources-20150920.1.zip

This happens:

SxUJjMF.png

Also the Contact the Community Administrator button doesn't work. Is that what I should do though? The help documentation gives a breakdown of how to do that I think.

Edit: Sorry, I probably should have tried to edit my previous comment first.

You need a few more post to be sure the anti spam measures are over. You only have to. Might need 5 or so. Not sure, when I joined years ago I can't remember what was done then. :). If you need to and can't get results try first looking for a thread like this (can't download ) if not create a thread or PM a moderator..

• 3 weeks later...
Hello guys I have problem with certain outfits you buy at SObunker ...

Some outfits are not seen, the PC head remains alone among air  :s

This maybe is a problem of textures/meshes so I think that I have not loaded well all files of SCR

But everything else these outfits work, even the pregnacy outfits ...  :dodgy:

The outfit in question are the BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar selling the gagged woman with rope skirt ...

The rest of the outfits run all very well, even sex toys loaded from SexOutNg during rape etc. etc.

I tried  also to instal a body replacer T6M for test but is useless (maybe I did not do well ..)

I followed the Ritualclarity's SCR installation guide and except these outfits all work right

Maybe I forgot some files scr ...

Does anyone know tell me in which files are the textures / meshes of these outfits so I try to download and install them?  ( BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar)

Thanks in advance for you help  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :heart:

Hello guys I have problem with certain outfits you buy at SObunker ...

Some outfits are not seen, the PC head remains alone among air  :s

This maybe is a problem of textures/meshes so I think that I have not loaded well all files of SCR

But everything else these outfits work, even the pregnacy outfits ...  :dodgy:

The outfit in question are the BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar selling the gagged woman with rope skirt ...

The rest of the outfits run all very well, even sex toys loaded from SexOutNg during rape etc. etc.

I tried  also to instal a body replacer T6M for test but is useless (maybe I did not do well ..)

I followed the Ritualclarity's SCR installation guide and except these outfits all work right

Maybe I forgot some files scr ...

Does anyone know tell me in which files are the textures / meshes of these outfits so I try to download and install them?  ( BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar)

Thanks in advance for you help  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :heart:

Some outfits are no longer available for download so I can't list links for them, but I can't remove the assets without breaking them for people who do still have copies.