Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Oh and Kasimir: Be a dear and try to write down (draftly I don't need a guide) roughly what you did with Blender so I can bug you later. Thanks!

Not sure what you exactly mean. However, I just did some more testing, this time simply using on of the Ini´s from your standalone animations from post #4. The basic alignment seems to be alright now, tested it on the animations in #456. Wasn´t lucky in finding a fitting penis, though. :P

There´s also some weird "twitching", most noticable at the arms and hands of the offender. Hard to describe without a vid.

From your gold pack, I tried the "doggydeep" one, works fine. The entire anim is rotated 90°, which might only be noticable when using a bed. This could perhaps be corrected by the help of Gerra´s tool, but animations created with Max tend to get screwed at some point when tweaking them with Blender afterwards. Just as I pointed out in a previous post...problems with facial expressions, and some refuse to load at all.

Edit: ah totally forgot about the ingame keys, theres one for rotating the entire scene, 7 or 8 by default might be it, that should fix it

Yup. For the correct tool to use in the animation' date=' check post n°3. I meant if you can guide me with a very simple guide to just achieve one thing: load my animations, use Gerra's tools, export back. I don't need to be able to do anything else...[/color']

Well how familiar are you with Blender? If you never touched it, I could be typing until tomorrow, without helping you in any way. Heres some tutorial where I learnt almost everything I know about Blender. And concerning the tool: drop it under \blender foundation\blender\.blender\scripts

I hope that helps you out a bit. there´s a huge stash of animations included with CLS gold, and many of them look great and would make a nice addition to LPK, especially since they are so versatile :P

Edit: no idea where that tutorial is from, it´s been some time. Full credit goes to the original author etc etc...

blender.tut.rar

blend.rar

Yup. For the correct tool to use in the animation' date=' check post n°3. I meant if you can guide me with a very simple guide to just achieve one thing: load my animations, use Gerra's tools, export back. I don't need to be able to do anything else...[/color']

Well how familiar are you with Blender? If you never touched it, I could be typing until tomorrow, without helping you in any way. Heres some tutorial where I learnt almost everything I know about Blender. And concerning the tool: drop it under \blender foundation\blender\.blender\scripts

I hope that helps you out a bit. there´s a huge stash of animations included with CLS gold, and many of them look great and would make a nice addition to LPK, especially since they are so versatile :P

Edit: no idea where that tutorial is from, it´s been some time. Full credit goes to the original author etc etc...

Perfect, I'm going to my Dutch lesson now but will give it a try tonight if I can!

Thanks Kasimir.

Ok, quick blender\animation question. Say I accidentally made an alteration via a scale bone, then discovered it later and am trying to get rid of it. Can I simply load up the animation and use the pose editor to delete the bone, then export and am done? Or do I need to reload the animation with the full skelly again to get back the bone I deleted (this time with no animation attached to it)?

Case in point, I incorrectly group selected some of the scale bones while moving a leg and arm. I tried just deleting the keys and exporting but that doesn't seem to work as it keeps one key. The only way I can find to get rid of the scale is to delete it. I am just worried about it screwing up the animation.

Ok' date=' quick blender\animation question. Say I accidentally made an alteration via a scale bone, then discovered it later and am trying to get rid of it. Can I simply load up the animation and use the pose editor to delete the bone, then export and am done? Or do I need to reload the animation with the full skelly again to get back the bone I deleted (this time with no animation attached to it)?

Case in point, I incorrectly group selected some of the scale bones while moving a leg and arm. I tried just deleting the keys and exporting but that doesn't seem to work as it keeps one key. The only way I can find to get rid of the scale is to delete it. I am just worried about it screwing up the animation.

[/quote']

If there is no keyframe, I *believe* that you are fine.

Transformations without keyframes *shouldn't* export. Note: these are the words of a noob, don't trust them.

So, to be safe:

Set the scene to frame 1.

select the armature.

Control-Tab into pose mode.

Select the bone.

hit 'n' to make the transform properties visible

Fix whatever needs to be fixed (Scale should be 1.0 for no transform, loc 0, rot 0)

Double check the last frame to make sure that the bone is still set to no transformations.

Now, if it would be helpful, I could probably add a reset bone feature to the pose converter. I'll need to do a bit of experimenting though to figure out the best way to implement that.

Well, if I delete the key frames but not the bone (note doing all this in the action editor window - not the 3d window) then it auto adds a key frame back when it saves. I guess it does this since the bone is "active" for the lack of a better term. I just don't want to take the chance of that animation screwing someones game up. I am going to try just deleting the bone from the action editor window and then exporting it so see if it has any negative impact on the game. I'll let you know what happens.

I just worried I might be tanking things....

Well' date=' if I delete the key frames but not the bone (note doing all this in the action editor window - not the 3d window) then it auto adds a key frame back when it saves. I guess it does this since the bone is "active" for the lack of a better term. I just don't want to take the chance of that animation screwing someones game up. I am going to try just deleting the bone from the action editor window and then exporting it so see if it has any negative impact on the game. I'll let you know what happens.

I just worried I might be tanking things....

[/quote']

That's weird. What do you see in the ipo channel for that bone. If it doesn't have an ipo curve I wouldn't have thought it would export.

Does manually resetting the transforms in pose mode do what you need?

Well, I might be overly paranoid here as it is possible that resetting things is enough. However I think I would rather be a touch paranoid at this point just to make sure I don't have to revisit these animations due to screwing up someones skeleton.

It actually happened on one animation and that was how I caught it. I was trying to figure out why the NPC was walking all goofy after sex and then discovered to my horror that it was due to me accidentally grabbing the scale bone in addition to the proper bone.

No worries, it will only take me an hour or so to motor through the animations I have done thus far to make sure no traces of the scale bones are present. That will teach me to be more careful if nothing else will....:)

All right. Here are two initial positions with basic movements. Don't convert or anything but I'll be glad if you tell me that it looks ok for you (despite the usual 90° rotation blabla).

Doesn´t work at all. It even gives me an "improper file format" upon opening it with Max.

Thanks guys. Dunno what happened. Those should work.

Looks good, almost no visible clipping, well aligned except for the offender´s butt area.

You are using DMRA meshes for both offender and defender, right? That´s something noticable among the other CLS anims...when using them with a male offender, there are obvious gaps where the female´s buttmeat should be :P

But since they were created for lesbian action, it´s alright.

Ok, I finally have a made it through touching up the bbb, adding it to off\def that didn't have it or just general fixing the bbb.

The list of bb touchups completed in pack 1 are:

1-10, 38, 83, 99, 120, 143-144.

You can download them from post 4.

If you are using lovers resources v3 and the bbb animations pack then can just install these and overwrite what you have and be off and running. If you have installed lovers resource v2 and\or are using your own animations from the Daedra Sutra then you will need to renumber them.

I am thinking about doing group 0 (cowgirl) for touching up bbb unless I get any specific animation requests. Sorry this 1st pack took so long to get done. I was my own worst enemy as I had to redo the same animations around 5-10 times each as I kept forgetting to either "do" or "not do" things. I now have a solid work flow set up so I should be MUCH faster on future packs. It will still take me about a week or so to do a group (unless it is a small group).

Cheers.

Ok' date=' I finally have a made it through touching up the bbb, adding it to off\def that didn't have it or just general fixing the bbb.

The list of bb touchups completed in pack 1 are:

1-10, 38, 83, 99, 120, 143-144.

You can download them from post 4.

If you are using lovers resources v3 and the bbb animations pack then can just install these and overwrite what you have and be off and running. If you have installed lovers resource v2 and\or are using your own animations from the Daedra Sutra then you will need to renumber them.

I am thinking about doing group 0 (cowgirl) for touching up bbb unless I get any specific animation requests. Sorry this 1st pack took so long to get done. I was my own worst enemy as I had to redo the same animations around 5-10 times each as I kept forgetting to either "do" or "not do" things. I now have a solid work flow set up so I should be MUCH faster on future packs. It will still take me about a week or so to do a group (unless it is a small group).

Cheers.

[/quote']

So far I´ve tested only the bb effects of the defender.

01,02,03 and 07 look well done, for my taste.

The others...yeah well, IMHO you should mainly use the rotate function instead of moving them around.

Also, the timing could use some more delay, for example in 04. the boobs move up simultaneously with the rest of the body, which makes little sense to me. 07 is here better, if you get the idea.

Here´s the result of my first try with Gerra´s script, which is totaly awesome, btw. Thumbs up for that great tool!

16_DefMotionx1.rar

Just tried out your pack greg.

Bugs:

Anim 02 is glitched on the offender in the second phase.

Anim 09 ini is waaay off.

Other than those no problems... most of the anims look VERY good greg, good work, the ones I don't like are mainly nitpicky issues.

I noticed you redid the awesome 3rd phase of anim 03 :(. I really liked that one... Luckily I have your earlier version so I'm going to replace it. Second phase looks amazing too now though well done, you really got down that slow, bouncy jiggle.

Anim 05 still stretches weird.

@Kasimir EXCELLENT! Your anim is perfect whatever you did, it's just the right amount of bounce.

Yea, I could spend forever tweaking these animations. Some animations Gerra's script works wonders on and some have to be done by hand due to how things move.

Looking at bbb 143\DS 16 - I completely forgot to do anything at all to the bbb for the defender. That is still the original bouncing.....LOL. Ah well. I'll fix it when I do the nest pack.

Grab the ini fix for motion 9.

I'll look at 02 to see if I can find the glitch.

So you think the 3rd phase is worse than the previous. I moved the left leg so it would be different (the 3rd phase was just a sped up version of the 2nd stage). I could always switch it back if the consensus didn't like the new left leg placement.

05 may be a lost cause. I'll see if I can fuss with it a tad more but with the odd body angle it is hard to make things bounce without stretching...at least for me anyway.

EDIT: I can't find anything wrong with 02. What type of glitch do you see?

@Kasimir EXCELLENT! Your anim is perfect whatever you did' date=' it's just the right amount of bounce.

[/quote']

lol thanks...I didn´t expect others to like it, it was mostly an experiment only.

Well, perhaps I´ll give the others a touch aswell, didn´t take me long.

I just don´t want to compete with Greg here :angel:

@Kasimir EXCELLENT! Your anim is perfect whatever you did' date=' it's just the right amount of bounce.

[/quote']

lol thanks...I didn´t expect others to like it, it was mostly an experiment only.

Well, perhaps I´ll give the others a touch aswell, didn´t take me long.

I just don´t want to compete with Greg here :angel:

We are all working toward the same goal which is to clean up and tweak these animations to get them as well done as possible. I care absolutely nothing for credit or any another other accolade.

Feel free to tweak ANYTHING I do. I am very much a novice (been using blender only a short time) so I am still getting a feel for things. I appreciate any help and any improvement!!!! :D