Gorangas Econonmy System Katemck V 1

View File

Gorangas Economy System Katemck Version 1

The changes in the dialogue concerning the restaurant job have been extensively changed and added too by myself.
contains responses from both male and female customers now.
************Appropriate adult content warning.**************
Yes there's lots of it, ooodless! so if your of the mind to be easily offended by sexual content, well i cant help you.
Maybee you should consult a doctor.
The ..F word is used...you can guess the rest. Oh and specific genitaliya pertaining to Elvish women. Gynaecological differences.
This mode is re-written as to be played by a female character only, and assumes you are in every aspect of daily life a woman in Oblivion.

……*…...To apply for the waitress job,.....*……. simply go to any innkeeper, or tavern owner talk to them and click on..." I need a job " He or she will either immediately agree

offering you a job to promote the restaurant, or you will be turned down at that time , simply ask them again until they agree to employ you. At which point you will

be given 10 steaks to pass to random potential customers. When employed you will be serving at tables. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion

Gorangas Economy System  is a merged Mod of Gorangas Job Mods.

The restaurant part was the Mod: Goranga_restaurant_job.

Player works in inns as waitress, Ask customers what they want ( food and drinks) , then talk to the inn keeper and get the food and drinks and bring it to the customers.

You will be paid at the end of the day.

I don't know what else is in the merged Mod
There was Gorangas_traveling_merchant. You travel from town to town and deliver goods to merchants.
And a moneylender. The player can borrow money and has to repay it with interest. If you don't pay back in time you get a bounty.

Its a waitress job, working serving tables in any inn, approach any inn owner, talk to them and click on the dialogue " I need a job"

The other part of this mode is about economics, buying houses share trading etc,

That part I didn't touch, basically for the reason I lack all interest in that aspect of this mode.

For some ppl however it may be very appealing.