Need Mod that level adopted/general children as followers with player

Never took interest in having a BOI to adopt and follow me around as of late, but thanks in no small part to playing thru Dad of BOI (God of War) I finally bothered to adopt a child and set him up as a follower and pretty much got setup smoothly except for one gear in the process. My BOI is terribly weak, rabbit blows air in his general direction and he tumbles to his defeat. I use EFF, it appears its training system does not affect fighty BOI, thus his stats in EFF's menu shows as all at lvl 5 (despite choosing the warrior class using eff for him) and scanning him with console menu shows he's got a piddly 50 health.

• the BOI is brave and quick to the fight, but foolish and weak (aggression and fighting spirit is not the issue)

I need somebody to point me to Brok and Sindri (mod that will help uncap/unlock child as follower levels) so I can upgrade my BOI, allowing me to pessimistically compliment him on his battle skill progress. In all seriousness, I can probably just do it via console commands, but I don't know how to do that for health/stamina/magica and I greatly desire a more organic appraoch that compliments Dad and BOI growing and learning together adventures.

You can even use CK, it would allow you to add non scripted dialogue and scripted dialogue as well

You can set your character to level up on the same level as yourself.

You could armour your character with enchanted armour to render them more powerful.

the possibilities are endless and already exist in game.

6 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Try to add Follower live package it will work whit EFF. My self uses that mod for the same purpose as you want.

Thanks everyone for your suggestion, didn't know about that especially with follower live package, will go look at how to set that up.

Archived