All nude female bodies look the same

I followed the instructions in the Sexout FAQ... the part about making things bouncy... now every nude female in the game has the same nude body. Is that how it is supposed to look? Did I do something wrong? Or am I now looking at getting into something more advanced? The writer of the BOG page mentioned something about creating different folders for different body types. Is there a guide for that? Also, am I posting this in the wrong place? I figured since I started on the Sexout FAQ page it would be safe to look for answers here. I can post my loadout but I don't think that has anything to do with it since I made these changes manually in the Fallout/Data folder in the meshes and textures folders. Yes, I realize I broke rule number 5 from "how to get help with problems." But I tried using FOMM to make those changes and it didn't appear to make any changes in the game at all, so I went rogue. Edited to add: Also, why doesn't my loadout spoiler collapse like other people's I 've seen? I also noticed SCR is in the wrong place in my load order, fixed that.

Spoiler/

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutPosNew.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
April+May.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp

Total active plugins: 21
Total plugins: 21
/spoiler

• 3 months later...

In general for FONV all humanoid NPCs have the same body. It isn't like Skyrim with the different races. Raiders and ghouls have different skin textures but use the standard NPC model. Now if skin tones and all is exactly the same something went wrong on your end. Everyone human and non-feral ghoul share the same body shapes for their gender though.

Archived