On 3/25/2020 at 10:13 PM, zarantha said:

If you use vortex or mo2, launch bodyslide from your mod manager, then do the build. Check your bodyslide settings to make sure it's outputting the files to the correct path.

using vortex worked. Thanks

12 hours ago, peeweeandblob said:

im having trouble with dll file is there an updated version?

i just keep getting error dll ingame

If you're on 2.0.17 you need to select none when installing dd. If you're using vortex, i have seen one confirmed report where vortex was reporting a dll error when the correct dll was installed.

You can check if vortex is falsely reporting by looking at your skse log.

The skse64.log is in \My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE.

The first line should say something like this:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D600732D29FF79, os = 6.2 (9200))

Then search for devious devices. If it's working, it says something like this:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

If there's an error, reinstall dd and select none for the dll.

12 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Sadly, I'm getting an animation error when my male character has some kind of crawling equipment equipped. Are there any specific male animations that have crawling in them so i can try to get i to use those as opposed to T-posing?

afaik, crawling is in SD+. I don't recall being able to crawl after I removed that mod.

Was having an issue with gag MFG reset on save reload. Followed and advice of mrdoodle of installing this fix and everything got solved, Can even confirm that this fix overrides Random Emotions mod properly to not allow it reset gag MFG.

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

afaik, crawling is in SD+. I don't recall being able to crawl after I removed that mod.

Sorry, I probably should have worded it better but i forgot at the time; when my character gets stuck in something called pet suit, which i assume forces them to crawl he simply stays in a t-pose. And also, if he gets stuck in straitjacket his dick disappears there is a huge hole lol and he also jsut stays static and his feet dont move. I'm just wondering if there's a MALE crawl animation i can like have the script call so that is doesn;t have the t-pose bug or maybe load a pack into Fnis that has an animation to get it not do that.

9 hours ago, neigo said:

Does anybody know how to fix this? I don't use leg armor/shoes.

SkyrimSE_.jpg

I'm having the same issue with a lot of the outfits. It's not gamebreaking, but it is a bit irritating. I've tried rebuilding in bodyslide, tried different feet models, but beyond that, I have no idea. I also have an issue with the transparent suits where the body isn't showing at all

10 hours ago, neigo said:

Does anybody know how to fix this? I don't use leg armor/shoes.

54 minutes ago, EljaDreaming said:

I'm having the same issue with a lot of the outfits. It's not gamebreaking, but it is a bit irritating. I've tried rebuilding in bodyslide, tried different feet models, but beyond that, I have no idea. I also have an issue with the transparent suits where the body isn't showing at all

It's not limited to straight jackets, and it's not a dd only issue - it can happen with any armor/clothing mod ported from LE. It can affect either calves, forearms or both. LE used slot 32 for the whole body, for some reason I don't recall, SE needs calves and forearms for some armors instead of only the body slot. Recently, I saw it with Rath's Chainarmors.

You need to load the esp in sse edit and for any armor where you see this, add the calves and/or forearms to the list of partitions. Usually the armor addon section is enough, sometimes it needs to be added to armor addon and armor.

For the transparent suits, try building just them instead of a batch build, and make sure the output is going to the right path. We've seen recently where bodyslide outputs are either not set correctly, or some stuff just goes to the wrong place. It's not the installer though, because it is working for most. I just added in the transparent catsuit and it's fine for me. Hands are a bit messed up, but it's the same sort of not quite connected that i've seen in one or two other places. Not sure how to fix that yet.

Using the straitjacket as an example, this is what I mean for adding the partitions. It will need to be done piece by piece, manually. Fixing one won't fix them all. Unless you can find an xedit script that will do this. I haven't looked.

Spoiler

Load DDE in SSE Edit, and expand Armor Addon

image.png.fce72e2ed73759780bcf7bd603d3c5cc.png

Find the armor you want. In this, i did the white leather straitjacket.

No calves, so they need to be added.

image.png.727459a8a24cb36073fc9a31de4c90f2.png

Right click on the first person flags where it has 32 - body, etc

Click edit

image.png.6228dd99f909da06637ecea628034bf1.png

Click yes i'm sure to the warning

Put a check mark next to 38 - calves and say ok

image.png.07905ded0a42264a9a789bd890a6b7b5.png

It should now be bold, and calves is in the list

image.png.6ee19ff0bdf7d6ea6301be86e93477d9.png

Close or X out of sse edit, it should automatically save a copy

You should have calves again.

image.png.805c287ffd218b3b27f6179e92dbf764.png

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

For Armbinders, Ellowbinders no need keys? I accidentally found in game and then recheck - where is devicekey are null reference. Or this bug when convert to SE?

Some should, but it's almost impossible to use a key when in an armbinder. I think it's a standard restraint key.

4 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Sorry, I probably should have worded it better but i forgot at the time; when my character gets stuck in something called pet suit, which i assume forces them to crawl he simply stays in a t-pose. And also, if he gets stuck in straitjacket his dick disappears there is a huge hole lol and he also jsut stays static and his feet dont move. I'm just wondering if there's a MALE crawl animation i can like have the script call so that is doesn;t have the t-pose bug or maybe load a pack into Fnis that has an animation to get it not do that.

I play a female, and never used the petsuit. I loaded one up and switched to a male character, the crawl animation itself is fine. Like many DD objects, it doesn't show on the male character, but if you have DD for him, the outfit should show up. I would think this should take care of your straitjacket issue too. DD was made for females, not males.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10068-devious-devices-for-him-reboot-se/

If you're getting a t-pose, run FNIS again. DD has built in animations, so FNIS should be run everytime  you upgrade or install DD.

Make sure after running FNIS you don't have any errors in the output.

13 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Some should

Nope. You can unlock all armbinders without key. If you haven't key you press unlock and chance is 5%. And chance for struggle success is 5% too. You no need key to escape and there no chance to break a key or jammed lock) I think probably when converted mod from skyrim to skyrim se people forgot set a key for armbinders. After a trap i got full bondage set on, lost all keys and only press unlock and armbinder gone off.

And i found not working variables LockShieldTimerMax, LockShieldTimerMin, LockTimerMin, LockTimerMax somehow...( What's damages Dominant quest - She punishes you locked in ball gag but you unlock it immediately without keys because there must be unlock shield. And all punish set can be removed in that way.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's not limited to straight jackets, and it's not a dd only issue - it can happen with any armor/clothing mod ported from LE. It can affect either calves, forearms or both. LE used slot 32 for the whole body, for some reason I don't recall, SE needs calves and forearms for some armors instead of only the body slot. Recently, I saw it with Rath's Chainarmors.

You need to load the esp in sse edit and for any armor where you see this, add the calves and/or forearms to the list of partitions. Usually the armor addon section is enough, sometimes it needs to be added to armor addon and armor.

For the transparent suits, try building just them instead of a batch build, and make sure the output is going to the right path. We've seen recently where bodyslide outputs are either not set correctly, or some stuff just goes to the wrong place. It's not the installer though, because it is working for most. I just added in the transparent catsuit and it's fine for me. Hands are a bit messed up, but it's the same sort of not quite connected that i've seen in one or two other places. Not sure how to fix that yet.

Using the straitjacket as an example, this is what I mean for adding the partitions. It will need to be done piece by piece, manually. Fixing one won't fix them all. Unless you can find an xedit script that will do this. I haven't looked.

Hide contents

Click edit

Given that it seems to be most items that have calves and forearms visible, this seems like an issue on the mod creation end, not the user end. Essentially, part of the conversion process from LE to SE should be checking calves and/or forearms for any armours that have them visible, if I'm understanding this process properly. Also, something I found while doing this, some instances of the zipsuit (there's several versions it seems) don't have any of the boxes checked, including the one for the body, while others do (not ones I've yet seen in game) so if I'm right about what I think the function of these checkboxes is, rebuilding it is BodySlide, even on its own, won't do anything to fix it, as the armour itself isn't flagged to show the body at all.

EDIT: Well, that did nothing on the few test items I tried (do the files need to be run through BS again after?), and didn't fix the Transparent Zipsuit version I have access to in game (I'm pretty sure I got the right one in SSEEdit), so I poked around a bit and it might be to do with the 3BA conversion files? Certainly at least one of the 3BA Zipsuits is missing the body in BodySlide altogether - I can't figure out how to add it

EDIT 2: Rebuilt Bodyslide data with normal CBBE data instead of 3BA data and everything is fine. Can confirm the issue (at least for me) is with the 3BA conversions

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Nope. You can unlock all armbinders without key. If you haven't key you press unlock and chance is 5%. And chance for struggle success is 5% too. You no need key to escape and there no chance to break a key or jammed lock) I think probably when converted mod from skyrim to skyrim se people forgot set a key for armbinders. After a trap i got full bondage set on, lost all keys and only press unlock and armbinder gone off.

We don't pick and choose what to convert. the esp/esm is converted as a whole (re-saving in the ck and fixing errors at most) or not at all. we don't convert individual items inside the esp/esm, because at that point, you're rewriting the mod.

I do recall getting told I can't unlock without a key, and at least two armbinders in DCL should still work this way, because they do require specific keys. The slaver's armbinder used in the lal start, and sasha's armbinder. For the others, it's probably a script issue, and scripts are only modified for SE in a very few specific cases - to change version checks mostly for dependent mods. When I get time, I'll see if I can find my copy of 4.1 or if it's gone and try to compare scripts. But it will probably be faster to ask in the LE thread.

As an example, when we were converting dd over, it was giving a nioverride warning about some boots because SE doesn't have nioverride, it has skee. So scripts needed to be modified to check for skee. We added a check for that, we didn't  remove the original check. The only case I know of where something might have been removed is the controller fix for struggle animations. I don't use a controller, so I haven't looked to see what the script changed.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

And i found not working variables LockShieldTimerMax, LockShieldTimerMin, LockTimerMin, LockTimerMax somehow...( What's damages Dominant quest - She punishes you locked in ball gag but you unlock it immediately without keys because there must be unlock shield. And all punish set can be removed in that way.

I think you're talking about the xdff stuff here for the dominant stuff. it's a new feature, i don't know if all the kinks are worked out yet. The dominant followers are leah and leon,, and xdff was intended to improve the rules for them when they are your master.

The lock shield timers and lock timers should be related to key usage and not depend on xdff. But this is also something you're more likely to find info on in the LE thread.

1 hour ago, EljaDreaming said:

Given that it seems to be most items that have calves and forearms visible, this seems like an issue on the mod creation end, not the user end. Essentially, part of the conversion process from LE to SE should be checking calves and/or forearms for any armours that have them visible, if I'm understanding this process properly. Also, something I found while doing this, some instances of the zipsuit (there's several versions it seems) don't have any of the boxes checked, including the one for the body, while others do (not ones I've yet seen in game) so if I'm right about what I think the function of these checkboxes is, rebuilding it is BodySlide, even on its own, won't do anything to fix it, as the armour itself isn't flagged to show the body at all.

EDIT: Well, that did nothing on the few test items I tried (do the files need to be run through BS again after?), and didn't fix the Transparent Zipsuit version I have access to in game (I'm pretty sure I got the right one in SSEEdit), so I poked around a bit and it might be to do with the 3BA conversion files? Certainly at least one of the 3BA Zipsuits is missing the body in BodySlide altogether - I can't figure out how to add it

EDIT 2: Rebuilt Bodyslide data with normal CBBE data instead of 3BA data and everything is fine. Can confirm the issue (at least for me) is with the 3BA conversions

It can be argued that it should be part of the conversion, but I have not seen more than a handful of people complaining about it for any mod.

Given that the people doing the bulk of the converting on LL are not the mod authors, we're not going to know there's a problem with outfit partitions until people start complaining. It's only something I've seen recently, as the uptick in using SE is increasing.

The other part of the problem is we don't have full control of the mod, and  kimy is only developing for LE. So that would mean on every update, you're asking volunteers to go through hundreds of outfits to make specific changes in the esp. It's not likely to happen. Not unless someone comes up with xedit script or something similar and most people doing the conversions don't have the knowledge necessary to create scripts. That includes me. I've learned enough to recompile some and change the versions for jcontainers and skee, but I don't know scripting yet and can't write them.

For the 3BA conversions, you'll need to post that on Grummkol's thread for the dd 3ba conversion. I only did DCL. I may have overwritten his, since both dd and dcl use the same files, and that's why it works for me. But i've just seen a problem with the hands for my 3BA conversion, so you may want to stick with using the cbbe one for now. If you want to try anyway, the files are here: https://mega.nz/#!Qa430TiI!ZOXDe2FV-5wOdaqvxXSOAAJp_UoXnjqkhLiXAgqhMP8

37 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It can be argued that it should be part of the conversion, but I have not seen more than a handful of people complaining about it for any mod.

Given that the people doing the bulk of the converting on LL are not the mod authors, we're not going to know there's a problem with outfit partitions until people start complaining. It's only something I've seen recently, as the uptick in using SE is increasing.

The other part of the problem is we don't have full control of the mod, and  kimy is only developing for LE. So that would mean on every update, you're asking volunteers to go through hundreds of outfits to make specific changes in the esp. It's not likely to happen. Not unless someone comes up with xedit script or something similar and most people doing the conversions don't have the knowledge necessary to create scripts. That includes me. I've learned enough to recompile some and change the versions for jcontainers and skee, but I don't know scripting yet and can't write them.

For the 3BA conversions, you'll need to post that on Grummkol's thread for the dd 3ba conversion. I only did DCL. I may have overwritten his, since both dd and dcl use the same files, and that's why it works for me. But i've just seen a problem with the hands for my 3BA conversion, so you may want to stick with using the cbbe one for now. If you want to try anyway, the files are here: https://mega.nz/#!Qa430TiI!ZOXDe2FV-5wOdaqvxXSOAAJp_UoXnjqkhLiXAgqhMP8

ah, fair enough. Hopefully someone can come up with the script then, and make everyone's life easier.

I've found a few more instances where it might not be the 3BA conversion, and the SSEEdit fix doesn't work either. In particular I'm noticing this on the transparent restrictive boots, but it might be other items as well. Basically, it's fine as long as I'm wearing certain other items (for example any standard body item), but the moment I'm not (for example no body or a restrictive corset) the gaps appear again. I've already reverted to the CBBE files, and tried the SSEEdit, but neither fix worked for these cases where it's sometimes missing bits, sometimes not

I think I already have those files, but I'll give them a try anyway, just in case anything has changed since I dl'ed them

EDIT: I haven't yet gotten to those new files, but I think I found a fix for the Transparent Restrictive boots - turn off calf in SSEEdit (basically setting it back to what it was), rebuild in BS with the DDX - CBBE - EbRestrictiveBoots Transparent Rubber file with Calf Size slider set to 50% above Calf Smooth (to fox a clipping issue). No idea why this is working to get around the problem when as far as I can tell it should have been using that anyway, but there it is. Perhaps something to do with batch building since as far as I can tell that's the only difference

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Reveal hidden contents

Click edit

Thank you so much, zarantha!  But now I have another problem with catsuit cloves. I added forarms in SSE edit but it didn't help.

SkyrimS.jpg

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

least two armbinders in DCL

I can answer on that question: those armbinders is set 100% difficulty to reach a keyhole and 0 % to struggle, 0% pick lock and 0% cutting - that means you never can insert a key in hole even if you have it. But you don't need  a key only you can't reach a keyhole.

Ok, So been trying all morning xD, Does anyone have problems with 360 Movement behavior and this? I can't seem to get it working lol. Like the characters are not moving but not in T-Pose, I can move around but with no animation and jump and stuff....Does anyone else have this problem :D?

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

The lock shield timers

Ok yesterday i got a big disappointing about that and spent some hours to learning vanilla equip unequip script and still not find a bug. At first sight all works fine. At least i take vanilla straitjacket and put on those item lock shield. From 6 - 12 hours. But somehow it's ignores that variables and you don't want wait 6 - 12 hours before you can to try unlock this. It's allows do unlock instantly no matter what are in those variables.

I only understand a vanilla idea of those variables how it's must work. I try to example about Leash: When you try to steal a master key and failure, Leash punish you and on put devices what have timer and shield lock: when timer ends you can unlock those device automatically without a keys only by push unlock in inventory. But if you steals a master key from her you can unlock those devices not depending on timer. But there is second idea: even if you steal a key you must wait random hours before unlock that device because there is lock timer shield. And when you take off that device it's automatically destroyed and this works. Now reality - timer variables not set in those devices that means you can instantly open those devices even if you failed to steal a key. I put those variables in item and those not work too. Somehow script ignores a those variables. Second failure: lock shield timer not work too that means you can device unlock instantly too with key. But anyway thanks to help and idea: probably i ask about it in vanilla skyrim thread. And i found that when you try recompile script in CK it's find many errors and can't be recompiled. Maybe you know why? I'm a little programing and if i see error i can't walk near. I want just put test variables in to show what's trigger and how.  Maybe there is command what allows show active script variables in console? Quest variables i can see but variables from unique item in inventory?

Only solution what i found you can modify those devices and disable a timer lock that means you can't unlock only before you steal a key. But even if you got all set on you still can try to steal a key. And when it's happen you unlock all set in a few seconds...

And anyway those mod is so cool and i spent so good hours to complete dlc quests. Even on that's problems it's a good work. Thanks to all what work on it so i can enjoy a BDSM Skyrim.

Updated: now CK compiler says it can't find GetWornForm function