Trouble wiht Objects and R-Lo Animations

OKay I hope it's something simple I'm doing wrong here. I am having trouble wiht R-Lo animations where the accesories are not appearing during the sex animations and I have downloaded the required pieces or so I thought. Is there something I am missing. THe basic problem I see the sim but the objects they are supposed ot be using are not present in the animation 

Hey!

I've left an instruction in my page for this....

Note : in order to use the accessories for my animations, they must first be applied to an outfit slot in CAS by using "testingcheats true" followed by "cas.fulleditmode" and shift clicking on a Sim.

Then switch to this outfit before or during sex for it to show in game.

later Ill highlight this section for easier viewing :smile:

In future, post any WW issues here please! https://www.loverslab.com/forum/144-technical-support-wickedwhims/

Or if package specific, you can post directly in the authors thread 

Good luck!

5 hours ago, Catrlgirl said:

I did add them to an outfit but they still don't seem to be working I downloaded the links provided but noting happens. I downloaded several of the objects you requested. 

Unfortunately they won't appear automatically like the strap on does!

You need to change to the desired outfit manually before or during sex,

Clothing will be removed as called for but the accessory will remain :smiley:

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, zehunao123 said:

Hi R-Lo! I've been trying to use your animations but I'm not sure which outfit you're talking about. Which clothing should I use to activate the animation? Thanks in advance!

Hiya! 

It's not a special outfit, 

Accessories toys need to be added to an outfit to be used, then it's treated as a normal bed or sofa etc animation, 

I recommend to use a sleepwear outfit slot to reduce the risk of accidentally pulling dildo out in public places

Archived