birth controll

On 5/15/2018 at 10:40 PM, kakak32 said:

So it won't let me open the birth control pills and condoms also what happened to the ferility test 

I just checked to see if things have changed.  Sims version 1.42.30.1020. Whims version 3.3.4.130.2.  I can still drag the box of pills into my sims inventory.  Hovering the cursor over the box in inventory gives the option to open it as before.  Clicking on the toilet and requesting a fertility check still gives me a report in the notices board at the upper right.

I had some problems with a few things in WW a couple of months ago.  Resetting my Sims folder fixed it.

Resetting your sims 4 folder is a way of clearing the caches and helps to fix issues,. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then add back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders.  Once you are sure that those items have been added back you can delete the folder on the desktop.

After that I also deleted the "WickedWhimsMod" folder in my saves folder. It will also be recreated.

Archived