RoboRecall Modding

andrewgamer

Okay, I have no history or knowledge in creating mods or using the unreal engine editor but epic games have included a whole page to modding in the epic game launcher and I'm pretty much here asking if anyone has seen any mods that seem interesting to download. It seems to have a lot of potential but I don't see a lot about it here on loverslab.

I have only seen the handful of mods listed on the official page. 

I might be wrong but I believe the scope of things that can be modded by a person with no professional experience is somewhat limited and the nature of the gameplay limits that even more. Additionally for pure marketing reasons the audience of the game is severely limited.

Also, regardless of the HMD each of us is using, publishing a mod for RR means supporting the attempt to undermine the PC gaming ecosystem and is bad for all of us - PC players, regardless of our choice of peripherals. 

Archived