View File
  • This CC is completely free

• You can modify it in any way you want and I don't really care about being credited. That said, if you make changes to it, I simply ask two things:
    1. If you decide to upload it somewhere, keep it free. Don't put it behind a paywall.
    2. Share it with me. There are lots of talented creators out there who can no doubt improve on my stuff and I'd love to see where you take it. Even if you don't think what you've made is very good, share it anyway. Your basic idea might inspire me or someone else to improve it further or to make something entirely new based on your design.

• If you have requests, try me. The worst that can happen is you get a no. Just don't ask me to mesh. I only do textures/retextures and I wouldn't even call myself an expert at that.

Details:

• This is a thong bodysuit/swimsuit with a front zipper. I call it the "Frankensuit" because it's a mix of parts from an EA base texture, a zipper I borrowed from a TSR creator (don't remember who) and some original work by me.
  • Base game compatible with version 1.67 (haven't tried it on earlier versions, but it should work, as the mesh is a standalone)
  • For young adult and adult females
  • Found in the Outfit category in CAS
  • Enabled for all categories (in case you want to send your sims to work or to a fancy restaurant wearing a skimpy swimsuit ;) )
  • One color channel
  • Custom thumbnail

Defects:

• A slight "seam" around the belly because of the ITF leggings mesh, but it's barely noticable and mostly only with really shiny textures. If it annoys you enough to fix it, please share your results :smile:

Credits:

• EA for the base texture and meshes
  • An unknown TSR creator for the zipper texture
  • JoshQ here at LoversLab for the tutorial that made this possible

Hope you enjoy and please leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think of my work and especially if you have suggestions on how to make it better :smile: