[CE] Conan Exiles Mod Wishlist

So Conan Exiles is finally release, and hooray for the amount of fun mods in development! But.... me being me, I've got a wishlist of Mods I'd like to one day see. And suppose you do too. So here's the rules of this thread. Post your ideas AND post some ways in which it could work. You never know, those with skills may even use them!

Something like Defeat for skyrim, but in CE replacing the knocking out mechanic completely. Low health enemies have to submit. This might be OP with instant tames, so maybe have to fight them and have them submit a few times before the tame is complete, like thrice for the level 3 thralls for example

Idea: The Hucow Machine

The idea of human milk machines isn't a new one. And it'd be doable in a sense. So, why would we do it? Well, why the hell not. The idea behind this is that the milking stalls provide players with food in the form of breastmilk. All is needed is a thrall in the machine, and time.

Idea: Breeding (Thrall/Crafting Based)

Also not a new idea in any way shape or form. And grants the possibility of a new kind of thrall. So making the thrall one would be a relatively easy one. Have two different crafting stations: Breeding Beds. Each one is different, and this shows when you put a thrall on it (one female, the other shows a male). Whilst adventuring you can sometimes pick up a new treasure from creatures, called Affirmation of Life. Supply this to the Breeding Bed and over time you'll be given a new resource: Child. Place the child into a Creche with a taskmaster and over time that child becomes a Descendant (essentially a randomised Level 5 Thrall).

Idea: Breeding (Player Based)

So this one would require two new feats. One feet would simply be called "Male" and the other "Female". These feats would be selectable at Level 1 and be free (yes, you can select both, congrats to Herms!). The Male feat teaches you the recipe "Semen" which costs nothing to make. The Female feat teaches "Pregnancy" a recipe that requires Semen to make. The result is a potion, that, once ingested, causes a woman's belly to swell. Over time, her belly suddenly flattens and she gets an item called "Child". Then same as before for the Creche and descendents. No idea how you would go about coding the belly however.

Collar and Cuffs as Armor

I would love to have a set of cuffs for hands and legs, and for the chest and legs maybe a nipplechain or rings, and something for the legs like a belt with a pouch with encumbrance bonus, and armor with heat & cold protection, so a player slave on a RP server can run around always naked in cuffs, like a slave should. :-)  (without this cripple/stamina loss from sexiles mod)

Torture Furniture and devices

Useable torture devices with multiple poses, like a wooden horse, judas craddle, ring set to be attached to wall or ground to tie someone spread-eagled, pillory, yokes, little cages to be attached to walls and let someone sit in, gallows, chain with a iron ball attached to the legs wich slow you down.

Animations for crawl, auto poses

An attachment that forces the wearer to crawl around like a dog on all fours. And a mod that changes your default stance, so your char will maybe have the submissive stance automatical when you stand idle and dont have to use this uncomfortable wheel menu to pick your expression from.

IDEA: MORE STUFF (Factional Based)

I'll begin this by prefacing that this idea was first thought of (and worked on) as The Age of Calamitous mod.

I'd like to see some cool new things. Now these are (primarilly) crafting etc stuff. Pretty much everything in this idea breaks the lore (and would invite a total conversion).

Races

So we've got a few human races, and I was thinking some more... inhuman ones. The fact is, this WILL happen, so we should welcome it. Yes, orcs, elves, dwarves should be brought in, as should creatures like naga and minotaurs.

If making a textured race is hard, why not cheat a bit. Some new feats, with recipes. Each of these feats is literally a race, and the recipes give some items (ie elven ears, orcish teeth, minotaur horns, hooves and tail). Make the feat cost 3000 points, and award 3000 points at start of game.

Factions

At the start of the game you're given 3000 feat points.... and several new feats that cost 3000 points. These are the factions. Factions give unique building options, clothing, weapons and armour.

Dark Alliance - Long since expired, there are many who seek out the Dark Alliance. A faction of necromancers, undead, demons and other ilk from the void, the Dark Alliance was wiped out many years ago. However, within the exiled lands, exists a few who follow their ways.

Building Style: Dark, granite based buildings, that emanate the cold of the grave. Even their torches glow an eerie purple.

Clothing Style: Dark, dessicated robes and heavy, ashen armour, symbols of the Necromancers and their Death Knights.

Decoration Style: Dark, sparse and full of terror. Spikes and skulls.

Weapons: Axes and Battlemaces.

Unique Crafting Station: The Graveyard. A priest is required as the Thrall. This crafting station allows players to spend demon blood and bones (or dragon bones for a higher effect) to summon skeletal Thralls.

Holy Union - A union of men, high elves and dwarves, the Holy Union once sent a crusade into the Exiled Lands. None were seen again, but perhaps their legacy lives on.

Building Style: White and golden stones, think churches, temples, great palaces.

Clothing Style: Holy robes and peasant clothing, also shining full plate armour (think paladins).

Decoration Style: Blue tapestries, bright torches, lots of shining steel and gold.

Weapons: Swords, greatswords, shields.

Unique Crafting Station: Shrine of the Union. A priest is required as the Thrall. Coins here will grant you "Holy Water", a potion that buffs you and protects and Corruption for some time.

Savage Horde - Orcs, goblins, other strange creatures skitter in the wastes. They are less a nation, then a lack of one.

Building Style: Wood and tents. These folk live light, making them cheap to build and move.

Clothing Style: Resembling the animals they kill, full of metal, hides and leather. 

Decoration Style: Dark, sparse and full of terror. Spikes and skulls.

Weapons: Axes and shields.

Unique Crafting Station: Horde Waysign. A priest is required as the Thrall. This place generates food and water slowly over time. Placing gold allows the purchase of various thralls.

The Grove - The elves and creatures of the forest have finally come to the Exiled Lands, to breathe new life into it.

Building Style: Trees and vines, a living building style.

Clothing Style: Browns and greens, mainly leather.

Decoration Style: Tents, trees, vines, gardens and the like.

Weapons: Bows and spears.

Unique Crafting Station: The Great Tree. A priest is required as the Thrall. Placing rotten meat here or bones, combined with demon blood, will grant you the Treeborn (a Thrall with a bark texture for skin).

3 hours ago, phyire said:

Something like Defeat for skyrim, but in CE replacing the knocking out mechanic completely. Low health enemies have to submit. This might be OP with instant tames, so maybe have to fight them and have them submit a few times before the tame is complete, like thrice for the level 3 thralls for example

I think it should apply to the player character, too. If the player character is defeated he / she should respawn in the camp of the enemies who defeated him / her.

IDEA: Make A City

So we'll all be doing this at some point.

So I thought hey, even in multiplayer I wouldn't mind some NPCs to just add to the vibe. To that end I thought of a new Thrall type: Merchant.

So the idea would be to able to craft various types of "Stall" or even "Counter" crafting stations that require this type of thrall to operate properly. Basically most of these are barter (ie: you spend stone, you get wood, you spend wood, you get stone) with the deals ALWAYS in the merchant's favour (to make this a good, but not great solution). Different merchants offer better deals or rare goods, and different crafting stalls unlock much the same.

Then, we go even further. I wouldn't mind some music or just entertainment beyond dancers in my cities. So you make other crafting stations (musical instruments, podiums so on and so forth). These podiums don't create anything but placing entertainer Thralls in them just adds vibrancy to your city.

A... hummm... a proper Futa / Shemale mod. I.E with the female body, and a Futa / Shemale variant on the mesh where it counts. A redone female body mesh basically. But I'm not sure if that is actually possible with the game's dev kit right now. However, in the meantime I wouldn't mind if it can only be done via equipable strapons. It would need both a flaccid and an erect one.

On 9.5.2018 at 11:42 PM, Jessi Jinx said:

I just want extended bodysliders and all-in-one physics. Beyond editing the muscluture I want to give my Exile a bigger bum, hips, or bigger boobs with the added ability of jiggle.

There is already a mod (CharEditLite) that allows you to change the appearance of your character in the game. It needs only more options ...

IDEA: Animal Thralls

This one would be interesting. So the idea is to allow the player to create Animal Thralls. They would need to fighter class only (thus can act as guards/companions). To create them require a new crafting station: Beast Pit (same time as Thrall Taker) where a Task Master is situated.

So how does one get these animal Thralls? Well, I was thinking one of two ways: either crafted from ingredients (some of which are rare and require crafting to gain) OR similar to how we take Thralls now. 

To up the ante, boss creatures could drop eggs which would create smaller versions of themselves.

IDEA: Hunting and Scavenging Stations

This idea is already likely in the works, but as you build more and more developed cities it would be nice to be able to make stations that simply generate raw resources over time once a Thrall is in them.

So for example once you understand Iron Tools you could build a Iron Mining Station, that simply creates Iron over time. A Foresters Hut where you generate Wood. A Quarryman's Hut that creates stone. If you have to have a fuel for them, make it food.

IDEA: Decorations

This one will happen, but here are a few of my ideas.

Lets get this out of the way, some adult decorations would be fun. I am talking erotic statues, fountains and tapestries. In fact, some decorations that require Thralls to be spent while crafting (slaves attached to thrones, pole dances etc)

But some other decorative items could be trees, banners, great statues, more magical items and the like.

IDEA: Immersive Fast Travel

With the Pippi mod we got the warp function. But having an immersive fast travel beyond the map could be useful. Imagine building a building that once selected allows you to choose warps that it links to. This way clans could have an immersive way to fast travel between their own bases.

IDEA: Grass Foundations

An interesting idea is having a new type of foundation called Grass Foundations. Imagine walking into a base in the desert and seeing actual parks.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, NaughtySeranity said:

I would love to have a set of cuffs for hands and legs, and for the chest and legs maybe a nipplechain or rings, and something for the legs like a belt with a pouch with encumbrance bonus, and armor with heat & cold protection, so a player slave on a RP server can run around always naked in cuffs, like a slave should. :-)  (without this cripple/stamina loss from sexiles mod)

Cuffs and Collars is like this. The exact thought was to make them armor that could be worn regularly.

Stat based Physiques.

Strength: (Melee Damage)

Increases muscle definition. Maybe at high tiers you push passed the 6-pack to the spartan 8 pack ^_^

Agility: (Defense)

Athletic Physique. Streamlined body shape, more compact stomach and limbs (tummy tucking, minimizes fat everywhere)

Vitality: (Health)

Healthier Size. Moving out of anorexia to a healthier "farmer" physique.

Accuracy: (Ranged Damage)

Non-visual upgrade

Grit: (Stamina)

Non-visual upgrade

Encumbrance: (Weight Limit)

Leg/Back definition/size? Otherwise Non-visual Upgrade.

Survival: (Food Decay)

Non-visual upgrade

This is something I've been hoping to see somewhere multiplayer based for a while. Just a suggestion.

Wishlist:
- More sexiles animations. Solo, group, rough, furniture, toys etc.
- Futa npc, they were exiled after all.
- Defeat scenarios. You can try remove bracelet if you want to skip any rough content.
- More cum related animations, water sports.
- Pregnancy, milk, ancient Egypt type preg prevention.
- Basic needs.
- Detailed bodies.
- Quest mods.
- Clothing wear and tear, clothing interaction animations. Even if its just one cool costume rigged to be removed or put on with an animation its already a lot of work. (can still dream)
- "sand getting everywhere" washing up. Dry/wet system. Could even mean having to sweep away sand after a storm. Expand this with snow, mud and ash in other biomes. Mud covering the body would be fun too.
- Treasure hunt quests.
This list will continue forever...
And think the devs are going to add a lot more that are still in my list of things i would like in the game.

I actually owe the ps4 version, but i'll keep an eye on sexmod developments, and maybe some day i could buy it on pc too.

By the way, my personal wishlist is this:

- More solo content, like urge to masturbate to regain stamina/various

-Basic needs, like piss, poop and sleep (with proper animations)

-Player amputee injuries (with malus) that could be reset at the moment of death/respawn

-More customization, i mean, no scars? :(

-Personally i would like a better "low health injured" animation, like covering an arm instead of the belly, it would be more nice.

-More player based bdsm/enslaved/imprisoned contents

-Many things other ppl wrote on this tread (like cuffs, torture devices)

I'd like to see the thicc booty body mod put back up, or ideally a selection of body sliders that aren't Ark-tier ridiculous. Being stuck as conan or a pancake assed dancing girl size wise isn't the greatest. In an ideal world you could cover everything from lean thieves up to swolebarians of both genders, and it's quite possible given a modder had a butt slider up during alpha and the existing body and skeleton supports morphs. More customization in general would be nice. The only scarred face in the game is a hidden admin option and is actual Razma of Shem's face, the girl from the intro that Conan asks you about. Funcom weaked out on the sliders though, claiming it would break cloth physics. (Even though they break half the time on their own)

I'd really enjoy seeing more actual gameplay stuff, more dungeons, more recipes and the like. Sidegrade tiers for building like wattle and daub for tier 1 and so on.

On the devious side of things, rituals could be tied quite neatly and setting friendly into demonic fuckfests or mass sacrifices, though ritual magic would be the extent of it. Fireballs don't fit Howard's setting at all.