SafeClothesList - is there a way to aviod male NudeSuit?

So, I am making Devious Devices for FNV, and here is my problem. I added all devices to Sexout safe clothes list, but I still get some most important devices undressed during sex, and this actually braking Devious functions of this items. Thing is that this items are Armbinders, Yokes and few others that have body in their models, so they are fit Slot 2 (UpperBody). So, while my PC is male, and if he's having sex with armbinder equipped - Sexout forces him to re-equip fake nude bodysuit despite Armbinder is in safeclothes list. 

Is there some way to avoid this? It's actually braking all DD mod if this crap happens. Turning off NudeSuits is not solution because all males will have flaccid charms during sex which is bad consequence.

P.S. Well, I found the way to make proper check for equipped devices and do not equip bodysuit on person who already has device on them while person without device in slot 2 keep to equip bodysuit.

Spoiler

d5c05ee0b5.jpg

Unfortunately, check is straight in master script (sexoutUndressEffect). So I'll be very grateful if someone have advices how to implement it in external script.

What I did with Sexout Common Resources, was the following.

In Sexout Common Resources:

- copy the section that I needed to overwrite to a new script (function)

- From the old script, call the new script

- Remove the parts that are now handled in the new script(s)

In MPO:

- overwrite the subfunction with MPO's version

That way I won't have to touch the rest of the usually complicated scripts and chances that a SCR change would need a change in my code are decreased.

Perhaps you can do the same. (with permission/assistance of Odessa)

For a good example.. look at Maternity PackOverkill's "MPOBodySwapP1" script.  It contains scriptcalls to sub-sub functions.

Poor russian community still didn't crack the whole sexout up, huh? Or there's just not much coders to work with this kind of stuff? Why not ask the russian community instead then? Because as i know you posting and will posting your stuff for them anyway( also was funny to see my small fixes in sexout for the screwout hehe)

But if seriously try to look here "SexoutNGUndressSpellSCRIPT" and here "fnSexoutUndressItem", also the gender oriented lists like "SexoutNGSafeClothesM" and "SexoutNGSafeClothesF".

Or as a dirty hack use this "bDontUndress{?} --- Set to 1 to indicate, for this act, sexout should not undress actor ? (A, B, C) no matter the MCM settings" from the sexout api.

And as a dirty hack number 2, make a your own custom bodysuit and use it as a bodyswap (that won't be undressing during acts) and use it instead of all bad made sexout stuff

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

What I did with Sexout Common Resources, was the following.

In Sexout Common Resources:

- copy the section that I needed to overwrite to a new script (function)

- From the old script, call the new script

- Remove the parts that are now handled in the new script(s)

In MPO:

- overwrite the subfunction with MPO's version

That way I won't have to touch the rest of the usually complicated scripts and chances that a SCR change would need a change in my code are decreased.

Perhaps you can do the same. (with permission/assistance of Odessa)

For a good example.. look at Maternity PackOverkill's "MPOBodySwapP1" script.  It contains scriptcalls to sub-sub functions.

How can I call new script from the old one without owerwriting it (i.e. without any edits of it at all so it doesnt even present in my mod file as yellow override in edit)? Because with override of old script everything already works fine. Actually there is 2 short new lines of code. x)

But if seriously try to look here "SexoutNGUndressSpellSCRIPT" and here "fnSexoutUndressItem", also the gender oriented lists like "SexoutNGSafeClothesM" and "SexoutNGSafeClothesF".

Or as a dirty hack use this "bDontUndress{?} --- Set to 1 to indicate, for this act, sexout should not undress actor ? (A, B, C) no matter the MCM settings" from the sexout api.

And as a dirty hack number 2, make a your own custom bodysuit and use it as a bodyswap (that won't be undressing during acts) and use it instead of all bad made sexout stuff

SexoutNGSafeClothesM doesn't prevent bodysuit to appear, unfortunately. Redoing every single sex act in every single mod with conditions of equipped armbinder is quite heavy solution too. Not worth it, it 1000 times easier just to edit main script with two lines.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to do advanced scripting things like new own bodysyuit to sexout part of the mod. All advanced scripting made by other person, who is very good scripter (he is author af all scripting part for WearOut mod), but he doesn't work with sexout at all. Well, I think I just have to accept the fact that SexoutNGUndressSpellSCRIPT will be slightly edited in DD FNV (it will be very easy to update it for new Sexout versions, edit is very light).

P.S. I would be very, very glad to release DD FNV mod here on LL. But I just cannot do it - I wasn't succesfull in taking permissions for models. I think Zadil wouldn't mind to use his awesome assets, but his latest activity was in 2016. Koffii has free license for non-commercial mods. Heretic saw my permission request, but silently ignored it. There is some other assets that I already used and many that I will use in new updates. It's just impossible to release it with all the stuff. That goes for all my other mods. I just cannot get some proper permissions for models in any way, unfortunately.

As for screwout - Your advices vas very helpful, it's my bad that I forgot to add You to credits section (I made most part of description before this fixes). Sorry for that. I fixed it.

2 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Unfortunately I am not allowed to do advanced scripting things like new own bodysyuit to sexout part of the mod

You can try something like this, probably can help with the body suit thing in the SexoutNGUndressSpellSCRIPT. Don't forget also to add this bodysuit to the "SexoutItemsList" list. But idk will it work or not, need to look at it more better and detailed

line 114
	if eval "Sexout-Amra.esp" == (actor.NX_GetEVSt "Sexout:Started::Plugin")
		let MaleBodySuit := SexoutNudeAmra
	elseif eval "Some esp name.esp" == (actor.NX_GetEVSt "Sexout:Started::Plugin")  ; edit this
		let MaleBodySuit := Somebodysuit   ; and this
	else
		let MaleBodySuit := SexoutNude
	endif

4 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

You can try something like this, probably can help with the body suit thing in the SexoutNGUndressSpellSCRIPT. Don't forget also to add this bodysuit to the "SexoutItemsList" list. But idk will it work or not, need to look at it more better and detailed

line 114
	if eval "Sexout-Amra.esp" == (actor.NX_GetEVSt "Sexout:Started::Plugin")
		let MaleBodySuit := SexoutNudeAmra
	elseif eval "Some esp name.esp" == (actor.NX_GetEVSt "Sexout:Started::Plugin")  ; edit this
		let MaleBodySuit := Somebodysuit   ; and this
	else
		let MaleBodySuit := SexoutNude
	endif

Ah, I get it. But it still edits main script, heh.

9 minutes ago, Allnarta said:

Ah, I get it. But it still edits main script, heh.

If you're already using an edited sexout esm, just add the changes into it, after just put an annotation that "you need to install 'this' modded esm first, instead of original one from LL"

Actually my modded .esm is almost the same as original - it just adds some new animations. x) I think in my case best solution is just override UndressEffest script. Really, there is two edited lines, I can update it with sexout updates in few seconds.

It would be good to have this edit straight in main Sexout master from Odessa, but as I already told, I can't make public LL release of DD FNV. Permissions.

If your Sexout.ESM change doesn't break the current functionality and mods.

I think nobody would mind your fix.

As it seems to fix an oversight.

It might then become part of the next Sexout release.

btw. Just in case you want permession to use my mods... You are free to do so, as long as you credit me (and other modders if they worked on the mod) somewhere.

Just now, dborg2 said:

If your Sexout.ESM change doesn't break the current functionality and mods.

I think nobody would mind your fix.

As it seems to fix an oversight.

It might then become part of the next Sexout release.

btw. Just in case you want permession to use my mods... You are free to do so, as long as you credit me (and other modders if they worked on the mod) somewhere.

Yeah, it would be very nice actually. Thanks, it always good when people make free permissions for their work. :smile:

Archived