DOA5LR v1.10C 100% complete save file? STEAM ONLY

Did you try this? Not work with 1.10cP1?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2333-doa5lr-100-complete-game-save/

Your saved data should located the place something like this.

"C:\Users\_your_windows_username_here_\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\_steamid_here_but_random_number_and_letters_\SAVE_SYS.DAT"

Keeping mind OneDrive has enabled (it is default and above is disabled) then "\OneDrie\" will enter somewhere(=it located inside of OneDrive folder).

If not works then post again.

10 hours ago, Devianne said:

I am having issue with enable the save file from the link. I used both method and neither of them work. For the first method I just paste the file in the correct place, for the onedrive, I upload the whole folde.

I re-upload to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nwtgf5w024wbgxn/DOA5LR_3DM_1.10.7z

Try this. Its filename has 3DM but I think it worked with my Steam version. (I only have Steam version but save_data is not only one.)

24 minutes ago, funtcase said:

you have to use the resigner if you want to use it with your steam profile

funtcase is absolutely true. Every saved data file includes Steam ID and won't work properly with different ID. So no way like:"This is mine, 100% unlocked. Here you go! Enjoy!!!" Please take a look into included document (it contains 5 or 10 lines). 

54 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

funtcase is absolutely true. Every saved data file includes Steam ID and won't work properly with different ID. So no way like:"This is mine, 100% unlocked. Here you go! Enjoy!!!" Please take a look into included document (it contains 5 or 10 lines). 

On 07.05.2018 at 11:52 AM, merovingean said:

Only steam version!

Yes, guys! Use only STEAM version!

And enjoy!!!  :smile: 

18 minutes ago, Devianne said:

I tried it, but it will not run...like not even on admin

I included my 100% save data with registrar. You have to set your Steam ID by registrar.exe.

Steam ID for this save_data is NOT numbers only. Exact same value with "_steamid_here_but_random_number_and_letters_" below.

"C:\Users\_your_windows_username_here_\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\_steamid_here_but_random_number_and_letters_\SAVE_SYS.DAT"

http://www.mediafire.com/file/372jsxrwsku110l/100per_save_data_with_registerar.7z

Good Luck!!!

1 hour ago, Otakadelic said:

I included my 100% save data with registrar. You have to set your Steam ID by registrar.exe.

Steam ID for this save_data is NOT numbers only. Exact same value with "_steamid_here_but_random_number_and_letters_" below.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/372jsxrwsku110l/100per_save_data_with_registerar.7z

Good Luck!!!

thank a lot for try to help, but no luck. I got some title unlock but 2 of the characters are locked and so the clothes

13 minutes ago, Devianne said:

Mia and Momiji, the bottom left and right characters. 

You mean these two (yellow squared)? 

chara-selection.thumb.jpg.672505c5c96a0b46c446d884b99ee085.jpg

Those two are DLC, have to pay more to enable them. Yes, I know, you bought Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Full Game so it is absolutely natural to think something wrong with these two. But those are not included within Full Game.

BTW, purple colored girls in the middle of selections, upper is Mila, if you tried referred her, and lower is Momiji.

Ask me again if your issue is something different.

1 hour ago, Otakadelic said:

You mean these two (yellow squared)? 

chara-selection.thumb.jpg.672505c5c96a0b46c446d884b99ee085.jpg

Those two are DLC, have to pay more to enable them. Yes, I know, you bought Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Full Game so it is absolutely natural to think something wrong with these two. But those are not included within Full Game.

BTW, purple colored girls in the middle of selections, upper is Mila, if you tried referred her, and lower is Momiji.

Ask me again if your issue is something different.

with that said, the locked clothes are DLC too ? like when you pick forexample kasumi and go 3-4 clothes down

13 minutes ago, Devianne said:

forexample kasumi and go 3-4 clothes down

I think you have my save_data. And the difference is the SteamID only.

Here are 03 and 04 costumes of Kasumi, on my Computer.

Spoiler

20180511215521_1.thumb.jpg.a70ba93af7dd4c33c0772a3945fa4662.jpg

20180511215527_1.thumb.jpg.1480a3eaf0e182576d0e8abb3041775f.jpg

You and I have Steam version.

You and I have Full Game version(though above two were not included).

And you are using my save_data with your SteamID.

Is 100% save data means unlock all costumes? Sorry can't remember.

It unlock all movies includes you ever played before, so either you are you using 100% save data or not is easily recognizable.

However, nah, can't remember the "100%" save_data includes unlocking all costumes. Sorry.

BTW, costumes from DLC won't appear. All you can see on the selection screen are (or will be) usable.

19 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

It unlock all movies includes you ever played before, so either you are you using 100% save data or not is easily recognizable.

Check movies victory or defeat. If all movies are available, then you absolutely have 100% save_data.

If not, install "Everything" made by voidtools. The file search function of win10 is joke. Try Everything instead of not so effective default search function.

https://www.voidtools.com/downloads/

Then search SAVE_SYS.DAT from "C:\Users\". If more than one listed, check timestamp and which one is actually working.

Now here is a little tricky part. Use register.exe and write Steam ID as 0. Then you can erase your identity, although few want malfunction less-than-100% save_sys.dat but it is better.

Upload somewhere then I will check with my PC.

Okay now I understand this situation. This tiny exe is not compatible anymore. 

https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/

https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/files/?p=/Doa5lrGameSaveResigner-0.1.0-bin.zip

I am sure I used this last year. And worked well. However, with current version, even reuse my 100% save file but current DOA5LR won't accept the modified file anymore.

Let me investigate little deeper...

2 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Okay now I understand this situation. This tiny exe is not compatible anymore. 

https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/

https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/files/?p=/Doa5lrGameSaveResigner-0.1.0-bin.zip

I am sure I used this last year. And worked well. However, with current version, even reuse my 100% save file but current DOA5LR won't accept the modified file anymore.

Let me investigate little deeper...

so it apper that I did nothing wrong so far but the program is not compatible anymore. Thank a lot for taking time to help

Nah, analyzing binary file is not my best ability(if so I will be somewhere else like the behind bars).

All I found were:

- the SteamID is part of each Steam user's ID then convert to hex then take last 7 characters. 

- There is no exact same value inside of SAVE_SYS.DAT so not super-easy search-and-replace.

- Which means simple or complex encoding has applied. (maybe simpler one, I guess)

- Looks like game.exe checks first five bytes(only), 01 00 00 00 58.

All I can say now is above only...

Briefly looked into the source file and had a conversation with Steffen.

- The tool uses open-steamwork which was unofficial library no longer updated now. Because Official SDK is open to public now.

- Maybe, just maybe, replace from open-steamwork to official SDK could solve the issue.

Those are all I can say now.

Just finished conversation with Steffen.

What he did was:

- Disassembled game.exe and spot the encoding part.

- For him, 'that was simple one and can rewrite in C (the tool was written in C language).'

- That is the why his tool was so effective for long time. Not by guesswork but by actual algorithm from game.exe itself.

As you guys already know I am shy and naive and couldn't ask him "Please fix this!!!" but now I have a connection with who made this tool.

The current resigner.exe is compatible with 1.10C.

Steffen confirmed. I also confirmed.

What is/was going on??? I am not the only one to fail and forced to fresh start...

I will post detailed usage of resigner.exe. Hope every users will have 100% saved data.

HOW TO USE Resigner.exe with 100% SAVED DATA. SHOULD WORK WITH 1.10C

24/May/2018 Updated for easier operation. Fixed controller setting. Fixed typo and others.

- Download 100% save data and resigner.exe. Both are included in 7z file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/alp5xixx9zk1vzf/doa5lr-complete-saved-game-data-file-with-resigner.exe.7z

- Check your SteamID64.

Now you have to find your steamID64. It is like 12345678901234567, not like King_of_trolls or JinKazama_something.

Open command prompt(try google if this term is unknown).

Resigner.exe will display your SteamID64 however, if several SteamIDs stored in your computer, better to check other way like this:

Open your profile page with any web browser then copy your profile address.

Then paste it at this page.

https://www.steamidfinder.com/

Then there is SteamID64 which is 17 digit number. copy the number.

- Run Resigner.exe on Command Prompt

On the command prompt, enter "Resigner.exe SAVE_SYS.DAT".

Resigner.exe will display like this:

Your Steam ID: (17 digits number here)

Current Steam ID: (17 digits number here)

Enter new Steam ID:

'Current Steam ID' is the SteamID64 from the data file.

Enter your 17 digit number.

- Copy the SAVE_SYS.DAT to the proper place

Then copy the file SAVE_SYS.DAT to the proper place like this:

C:\Users\_your_windows_username_here_\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\_seven_number_and_character_here\SAVE_SYS.DAT

This SHOULD work. Pls report here if you have any issues.