DOA5LR v1.10C 100% complete save file? STEAM ONLY

Having issue with the CMD where it says Resigner.exe is not recognize, and the zip doesnt have your save file in it, so I use the one from the download linked above

edit: found your save file in the zip, the file is hidden

edit: so I drag the resigner.exe to the CMD and then copy paste the save file name, which some how make the resigner work and show my stream ID, but it cannot open the save_sys.dat

13 hours ago, Devianne said:

edit: so I drag the resigner.exe to the CMD and then copy paste the save file name, which some how make the resigner work and show my stream ID, but it cannot open the save_sys.dat

Do you mean you somehow able to witness following messages and enter 17 digit, your SteamID64?

---

Your Steam ID: (17 digits number here)

Current Steam ID: (17 digits number here)

Enter new Steam ID:

---

The modified file is still hidden so better to change the setting of Explorer. (How to make visible is depends on Win version so pls try google.)

Once you succeed to modify, then the rest is copy the file to proper place. 

4 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Ops may not needed to be a hidden file. I will check and re-upload if necessary, with default controller setting.

Confirmed no need to be a hidden file. The default is hidden and I just copied. Will upload with default controller setting (Type A).

I'll notice here when done.

On 5/23/2018 at 9:12 PM, Otakadelic said:

Confirmed no need to be a hidden file. The default is hidden and I just copied. Will upload with default controller setting (Type A).

I'll notice here when done.

I re-uploaded with updated SAVE_SYS.DAT. The controller setting is Type A now. You don't have to fix anymore.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/alp5xixx9zk1vzf/doa5lr-complete-saved-game-data-file-with-resigner.exe.7z

On 5/22/2018 at 10:18 AM, Otakadelic said:

Do you mean you somehow able to witness following messages and enter 17 digit, your SteamID64?

---

Your Steam ID: (17 digits number here)

Current Steam ID: (17 digits number here)

Enter new Steam ID:

---

The modified file is still hidden so better to change the setting of Explorer. (How to make visible is depends on Win version so pls try google.)

Once you succeed to modify, then the rest is copy the file to proper place. 

Got it to work !

edit: it s weird though. I did unhidden the save file and it did not work for some reason (I properly did something wrong). But with the lastest upload, it works! Thank a lot for the trouble

• 1 year later...
On 5/24/2018 at 7:41 AM, Otakadelic said:

I re-uploaded with updated SAVE_SYS.DAT. The controller setting is Type A now. You don't have to fix anymore.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/alp5xixx9zk1vzf/doa5lr-complete-saved-game-data-file-with-resigner.exe.7z

Sorry to drag up an old topic, but I'm having trouble getting this to work, and I hoped you might be able to help me.

No matter what I try, I get the same result - when I load up the game, I just get a message saying I've unlocked a few titles, but none of the costumes, videos, story chapters etc. are unlocked.  

I'm using the same Reloaded 1.10C repack of the game on both my laptop (running Windows 7) and my desktop (running Windows 10), and was able to get the save file working on the laptop/Windows 7 by simply  overwriting my save file with the 100% version, but I've tried that on my desktop and it doesn't work. I've tried using the resigner program to change the 100% save file to the reloaded steam ID (76561197960270647) too, but that doesn't work either. 

I had a lot of trouble getting the game to run on Windows 10 because of missing steam_api.dll errors and Windows Defender blocking the installation etc. but I fixed those issues by disabling Windows Defender and allowing exceptions for the game.exe and SRSettings.exe in the firewall.  I'm not sure if this could have anything to do with the issues I'm having?

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you.

• 2 years later...
On 8/26/2019 at 7:14 AM, riizch said:

Sorry to drag up an old topic, but I'm having trouble getting this to work, and I hoped you might be able to help me.

No matter what I try, I get the same result - when I load up the game, I just get a message saying I've unlocked a few titles, but none of the costumes, videos, story chapters etc. are unlocked.  

I'm using the same Reloaded 1.10C repack of the game on both my laptop (running Windows 7) and my desktop (running Windows 10), and was able to get the save file working on the laptop/Windows 7 by simply  overwriting my save file with the 100% version, but I've tried that on my desktop and it doesn't work. I've tried using the resigner program to change the 100% save file to the reloaded steam ID (76561197960270647) too, but that doesn't work either. 

I had a lot of trouble getting the game to run on Windows 10 because of missing steam_api.dll errors and Windows Defender blocking the installation etc. but I fixed those issues by disabling Windows Defender and allowing exceptions for the game.exe and SRSettings.exe in the firewall.  I'm not sure if this could have anything to do with the issues I'm having?

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you.

having the same issue

• 3 months later...