penis settings wickedwhims

I am also having the same issue. There’s no Penis list or Nudism Interactions etc anymore. It is frustrating me. I want someone to reply as well to acknowledge if it’s a known bug that's being worked on, or suggest a work around if possible. :frown:

On 5/6/2018 at 3:25 AM, jarob said:

hey, 

Since the last wicked whims update I can´t find the penis settings, also the nudism doesn´t show up 

can someone help

On 5/6/2018 at 5:36 AM, xxGremlinwolfxx said:

Im having the same problem as well and that weird glitch too even though i downloaded penis meshes ? 

2 hours ago, ythesims said:

I am also having this issue.  When in settings, some of the options are blank, and the penis settings do not show up at all.  

1 hour ago, Derbydemo said:

I am also having the same issue. There’s no Penis list or Nudism Interactions etc anymore. It is frustrating me. I want someone to reply as well to adknowledge it’s a known bug being worked on, or a work around if possible. :frown:

its not a bug,

first : make sure your game version is supported for wickedwhims mod

2nd make sure there are no other wickedwhims mod file in your mods folder

3rd, do shallow clean >> https://wickedwhimsmod.com/#/cleaning-game-save/

54 minutes ago, da1e said:

I have a different, but possibly related problem as seen in this screen shot. The erect penis just stays in one place and is not animated like everything else

see this >> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91362-distorted-penis/?do=findComment&comment=2110907

hey 

I´m still having the issues with the penis settings and nudism that doesnt´t show up even after the last wicked whims update. 

I even tried the deep cleaning and deleting and installing the game again but nothing works. has someon solved the problem and can help?

15 minutes ago, jarob said:

hey 

I´m still having the issues with the penis settings and nudism that doesnt´t show up even after the last wicked whims update. 

I even tried the deep cleaning and deleting and installing the game again but nothing works. has someon solved the problem and can help?

try this one,

relocate all your mod/cc out from your sims4 mods folder to temporary folder

reinstall wickedwhims mod

deep cleaning

and try new game

test it, and does the penis setting show up now ?

37 minutes ago, autobanned said:

try this one,

deep cleaning

and try new game

thx I´ll try that 

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

try this one,

deep cleaning

and try new game

1 hour ago, jarob said:

thx I´ll try that 

still not working :frown:

On 10.5.2018 at 3:12 PM, autobanned said:

weird...

does only penis setting that unavailable/doesnt show? but other setting are available?

type ww.settings in console (ctrl+shift+c), does ww menu show up?

hey yes the menu and the other ww settings show up but the penis settings and the naturism do not show up

1 hour ago, jarob said:

hey yes the menu and the other ww settings show up but the penis settings and the naturism do not show up

well, i didnt know more any solution for this

but make sure the sim you want to change the penis in wickedwhims setting is a male/female that have penis when you create the sim in CAS

Spoiler

unt2.jpg.572f4f3e3b72a7cd79c3d5ec81192fc6.jpg

On 14.5.2018 at 2:08 PM, autobanned said:

well, i didnt know more any solution for this

but make sure the sim you want to change the penis in wickedwhims setting is a male/female that have penis when you create the sim in CAS

Reveal hidden contents

unt2.jpg.572f4f3e3b72a7cd79c3d5ec81192fc6.jpg

well thanks 

it´s still not working :frown: I hope it´s working with the next update 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 6:15 PM, AlmaBrasileira said:

I had the same problem. What helped me: I removed Wicked Whims and Better Body, then I downloaded the mod once again and new Better Body. For me it works but I'm not sure if it will work for you too.

thanks but it´s still not working. I literally tried everything now :(

On 5/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, autobanned said:

weird...

does only penis setting that unavailable/doesnt show? but other setting are available?

type ww.settings in console (ctrl+shift+c), does ww menu show up?

hey yes the ww settings show up 

but the penis settings and nudism button do not show up even after trying everything now :(

I have the same problem, it still not working I thought it was a problem with the pregnancy mega mod, so I deleted that mod but it didn't worked, and the creator of that mod said that he updated his mod to work with the latest version of WW, and I still have this problem. :c

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same problem, everything else WW related is working fine, except for the ability to change sims penis size ?

The entire penis section from the WW settings menu is gone, and I have no conflicting penis mods or skins. 

I also noticed that when I enter cas with a male sim, their penis appears as untextured (black) 

Really hope to get a fix for this soon :(

Edit - here are some pics to show what I'm seeing. First pic is the main WW settings menu. The second is after I've clicked on the blank space, which I'm assuming is the penis settings. And the third is a pop-up that appears after clicking on the link in the second pic (two other links lead to blank text pop-ups).

!!FIX!! - Well, I ended up finding the problem. After a lot of trial and error the file that was causing the penis and exhibitionism settings to not appear was 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package'. Once I removed that everything went back to perfect working order, without needing to delete a single mod. Hope this helps someone having the same issue :) 

Sims 4 Screenshot 2018.07.03 - 18.07.44.94.png

Sims 4 Screenshot 2018.07.03 - 18.07.52.15.png

Sims 4 Screenshot 2018.07.03 - 18.07.59.57.png

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, Nikki Jam said:

I thought it was only me who was havin this issue.. in the meantime I am using the old version until they fix it 

Always best to start a new thread about your issues as many things have changed since WW of 2018.

Everything in WW is working fine for most of us so waiting for a fix isn't going to help.

Ask for help with your specific problem and many here are willing to try at least.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:41 AM, Scorpio said:

Always best to start a new thread about your issues as many things have changed since WW of 2018.

Everything in WW is working fine for most of us so waiting for a fix isn't going to help.

Ask for help with your specific problem and many here are willing to try at least.

As you can see I am not the only one who is having this issue, an updated version released yesterday but I do not show any updates for anatomy, I will keep using it to the version they release or my game crashes. I am sure that the creator is aware of this issue.  

• 1 month later...