Tender BBP Elf and Orc fix

Trykz

Oddly, nothing I post in the Tender BBP thread is showing up. I suspect it may be because of the gazillion gif images getting repeatedly posted and quoted in the thread over and over. Deleting a majority of them may be something a moderator may want to consider.

Anyway.....

I managed to find a temporary work-around for using the body with Orc and Elf races. So I'll paste what I posted in the other thread here:

I'm hoping this shows up. Forum is acting weird for me today with some posts not showing up.

I made a temporary fix so all of the Elf races can use this. It also includes the Orc female behavior swap I posted earlier (I can't see that post for some odd reason). So if you installed that file (if it showed up for anyone), just delete it and put this down toward the bottom of your load order:

Consider this temporary until Dragonfly manages the proper fixes to the body itself.

Dragonfly:

the Elf issue was pretty easy to pinpoint. Neither the High Elf or Wood Elf races had 1stpersonfemalebody.nif assigned. As soon as I assigned the meshes to those races, I could make any race of elf without crashing.

The beast race issue is obviously the skeleton difference I mentioned in my PM last night.

Trykz

Archived