[Search] Looking for 2 mods here

Spoiler

tumblr_o38n741ACv1rrcqzlo1_1280.thumb.jpg.ed1257cf7ab8176402fcb99c012f119d.jpgtumblr_o38n741ACv1rrcqzlo4_1280.thumb.jpg.e5c62cd93e3c223db151643258c96f89.jpgtumblr_o38n741ACv1rrcqzlo5_1280.thumb.jpg.7334879a266541eaba89b8eaa26c1a3f.jpgtumblr_o38n741ACv1rrcqzlo2_1280.thumb.jpg.94302b1b60f5c58dc5beafb6143f3d16.jpg

So I've been trying to look for a mod to let me have more colors for hair and skin, where for my game I can't get true white hair or true white skin for example like in the pictures above. I've tried the extended slider color plug in but couldnt get it to work or it just never appeared in game for me. I'd really love to find out how to get the skin color like that, and Im looking for the mod that allows the character to have no mouth, I think that could make for an interesting playthrough, thanks in advance!

HoneyVanity has a custom set of diffuses and custom nif color settings for Aayy, and her mouth was edited out with first racemenu and then much later either eiries or halo editing the head nif period.

49 minutes ago, 27X said:

HoneyVanity has a custom set of diffuses and custom nif color settings for Aayy, and her mouth was edited out with first racemenu and then much later either eiries or halo editing the head nif period.

Alrighty, thats beyond me lol. Thanks a bunch but do you perhaps know a mod I could use to get my skin colors to be like that?

Porcelain Skin would be very light, but to get WHITE your best bet is use gimp, paint.net or photoshop to completely desaturate Fair Skin, including the _sk maps, which will produce this:

AeWZ4.jpg

FS on the left, desaturated on the right, no changes to the nifs.

Paint.net is a small download and p much idiot proof to use.

Don't desaturate the normals.

how

She said how in Ayy's creation posts, which is why I repeated it here; this was before Halo started doing /tesg/ waifu heads, so things have rather likely changed, as you'll notice Bee-V and Orchid sport rather curiously rounder and smoother heads compared to a while ago.

23 hours ago, 27X said:

Porcelain Skin would be very light, but to get WHITE your best bet is use gimp, paint.net or photoshop to completely desaturate Fair Skin, including the _sk maps, which will produce this:

AeWZ4.jpg

FS on the left, desaturated on the right, no changes to the nifs.

Paint.net is a small download and p much idiot proof to use.

Don't desaturate the normals.

She said how in Ayy's creation posts, which is why I repeated it here; this was before Halo started doing /tesg/ waifu heads, so things have rather likely changed, as you'll notice Bee-V and Orchid sport rather curiously rounder and smoother heads compared to a while ago.

Appreciate the explanation but Im not that invested into it in order to go into those lengths just for white skin. Thanks again!

Archived