Is HDT SMP being updated for Legendary Edition?

I appreciate the attachment there.

I have only been able to find one stickied post here, on SMP (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86382-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-explainedlatest-binarys/), and while it provides important information on how to set it up, I'm not sure where in that thread, there is mention of SMP being unofficially ported from SSE to LE. This leads me to think that that is not the post you were mentioning above.

Can you please provide me a link to the post you were describing?

• 2 weeks later...

SMP-PE is clonereal's and hardyhardy's blue screen causing frankenstein mess and I have no idea why or what because I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

If you're using SMP, the ONLY   thing you should be adding via PE is hair. Everything else can be done via SMP, including outfits. It does involve quite a bit of work, but that's how DIY physics is. Running two directly competing APIs is going to cause issues, plain and simple. If it doesn't cause YOU issues, thank your lucky rng numbers.

Archived