InternetMaster Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 I like to set my player scale to 1.15 so I'm much taller than the girls in my harem. However, this makes sex animations completely off. I think the simplest solution here is what I outlined in the title, a simple IF/THEN code.
Seijin8 Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 There is a toggle for "even actor heights" which does exactly that.
SleepyJim Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 Yes, the existing even actor height option in sexlab sounds like it will do what you want. It does increase the chances of CTD for some people when animations begin, however, and in order to enable it you need to first disable the potential start-up CTD fix option.
InternetMaster Posted April 30, 2018 Author Posted April 30, 2018 That's exactly what I wanted. Thanks very much, guys!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.