Best Default Skins/Meshes

Hi all. 

There is a lot of different types of default skin types and mods you can download, as mentioned in the WhickedWhims intro:

> Necrodog HD Feet - http://modthesims.info/d/588172
> Untraditional Nerd Soft Penis Model (non-replacement) - http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod

What is your favourite? The Eve Mesh body looks like the best for female sims, but i dont know how that will clash with male sims.
I never know the difference in a mesh default or skin mod.

Hey! :blush:

I'm using Kijiko-sama's Non-Default Glow Skin #2. It is incompatible for my males with Wicked based CC's though but I'm just in love with the details of this skin especially for males. If you move the muscle slider all the way up you can see the sexy muscular veins sprouting in "all the right places" I select this skin only when im taking photos of my male Sims in their undies. 

About the cc's clashing with male WW items in this case, all i know are the skins & their texture space. [Do correct me if I'm wrong here or somewhere, my memory is untrustworthy]

1) If the current Skintone template/cc skintone used has black covered areas then it wont work with any Custom phallus unless it has been colored in any coloring/editing program,  this is what's causing the void texture issue on cc penises. 

2) If the current Skintone template is colored all the way [no dark areas] it is WW compatible, so the overall skin color will show up on the custom penis. You can view the cc Skintone you're currently using via S4Studio and see if its compatible with WW. 

3) If you're in HQ mode,  I'm assuming you already know that EVERY CAS cc that you currently own has to have a 2048 x 4096 Texture/Shadow Map size. This goes for Skintone colors too otherwise your entire Sim will appear dark and void. Alfsi already covered every base game CAS item and several EP's SP's GP's made them HQ compatible. Be cautious though as your mod folder will double in space intake. Re-Shade is an alternative for this should you want a whole new visual experience  :cool:

4) Skin Creators for WW have to be intricate when making skin colors because if the groin/pelvic area is colored darker than the texture space where the penis texture is it will cause a visible color seam making it look like there's a line between the male Sim and his extra parts.This is why some body hairs will cause a seam break especially if they went through the entire pelvis area. This is also applicable for the greyscale Skindetail template which adds Texture [veins, wrinkles, pores etc] to the penis.

Aaaand thats all I know, for skins at least. As for Default meshes in my case I made a specific main folder called Def. Replacements and one subfolder for each gender to easily find what jumbles up what.

A default replacement means it will absolutely by any means overide the one main original default like the female top and female bottom so thats why you can only have one for each category. If you have more than one default replacement top the game will glitch out and can't decide which is best for you but you can ;) just pick one you like the most and the game will be fine. 

A non default/s is where you can use more than one of it where one might be a different shape/color and the other a different size/texture to offer more variety. 

I'm currently using Hiroki's BB cc's for females & my men are using Sheiku's abs and chest parts. 

P. S -S4Studio's latest update now supports un merging options so you can un merge your cc's from now on not that this is related but just in case ya'll didn't know. :cookie:

On 30/04/2018 at 8:38 PM, MEN0PER@ said:

Hey! :blush:

I'm using Kijiko-sama's Non-Default Glow Skin #2. It is incompatible for my males with Wicked based CC's though but I'm just in love with the details of this skin especially for males. If you move the muscle slider all the way up you can see the sexy muscular veins sprouting in "all the right places" I select this skin only when im taking photos of my male Sims in their undies. 

About the cc's clashing with male WW items in this case, all i know are the skins & their texture space. [Do correct me if I'm wrong here or somewhere, my memory is untrustworthy]

1) If the current Skintone template/cc skintone used has black covered areas then it wont work with any Custom phallus unless it has been colored in any coloring/editing program,  this is what's causing the void texture issue on cc penises. 

2) If the current Skintone template is colored all the way [no dark areas] it is WW compatible, so the overall skin color will show up on the custom penis. You can view the cc Skintone you're currently using via S4Studio and see if its compatible with WW. 

3) If you're in HQ mode,  I'm assuming you already know that EVERY CAS cc that you currently own has to have a 2048 x 4096 Texture/Shadow Map size. This goes for Skintone colors too otherwise your entire Sim will appear dark and void. Alfsi already covered every base game CAS item and several EP's SP's GP's made them HQ compatible. Be cautious though as your mod folder will double in space intake. Re-Shade is an alternative for this should you want a whole new visual experience  :cool:

4) Skin Creators for WW have to be intricate when making skin colors because if the groin/pelvic area is colored darker than the texture space where the penis texture is it will cause a visible color seam making it look like there's a line between the male Sim and his extra parts.This is why some body hairs will cause a seam break especially if they went through the entire pelvis area. This is also applicable for the greyscale Skindetail template which adds Texture [veins, wrinkles, pores etc] to the penis.

Aaaand thats all I know, for skins at least. As for Default meshes in my case I made a specific main folder called Def. Replacements and one subfolder for each gender to easily find what jumbles up what.

A default replacement means it will absolutely by any means overide the one main original default like the female top and female bottom so thats why you can only have one for each category. If you have more than one default replacement top the game will glitch out and can't decide which is best for you but you can ;) just pick one you like the most and the game will be fine. 

A non default/s is where you can use more than one of it where one might be a different shape/color and the other a different size/texture to offer more variety. 

I'm currently using Hiroki's BB cc's for females & my men are using Sheiku's abs and chest parts. 

P. S -S4Studio's latest update now supports un merging options so you can un merge your cc's from now on not that this is related but just in case ya'll didn't know. :cookie:

Holy Moley you are a great help!! Look a lot of this is still going over my head - mods are kinda knew to me but thank you for all your time, i can re-read this whenever I get stuck :smiley: I am finding that blackout area with EV skins for men, only during WW animations though. I am giving Luumia sims skins a go now :smiley:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/6/2018 at 11:19 PM, Coouge said:

Where do I find the link to download Sheiku's abs and muscle replacement?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=560293

I use the V2 which has no nipple geometry and is compatible with most male skins. For Default skins, I compared many offerings out there and I found Kijiko's default skin replacement to be the BEST, especially for bodybuilder sims. My bottom is the LunarEclipse Simple Penis... after trying ALL of the cocks out there, I prefer that one the most.

Archived