mods for more buildings ,which would you recommend?

zww

which mods for more buildings would you recommend? I started playing a middle earth mod and it is a bit boring to play with vanilla buildings only. on steam workshop, I found mostly mods adding buildings specified for Europe.

The only one I really have used is Your Personal Castle, it adds new buildings to your capital. (Only the capital) 

Beyond that I would recommend checking of the steam workshop again. I just looked up the word building and it pulled up a bunch.

Now I do not know how middle earth is doing buildings (if it event touches them) so some of these mods may be incompatible with it. If it add buildings with its own building files and not overwriting the vanilla they tend to work fine, but if it overwrites vanilla and the building mod overwrites vanilla then they will overwrite each other. Which means they wont work together. Trial and error is the only option when using overhauls. 

*Edit* Got bored and checked, looks like The Middle Earth Project overwrites the vanilla files. So you would need to find a mod that does not overwrite it. 

Archived