Male dresses in New Vegas

As far as I can see, there are no "dresses for men"  mods for New Vegas.  And by that I'm not referring to transgender mtf (or a female body in a dress, with a male head), but actual male bodies with dresses. 
Men can wear dresses in fallout 4, but there's somehow literally zero for new vegas.  Which shocks me and makes me think I've had a brain fart when trying to search the web... I must have missed something, surely?  New Vegas very much seems like an "anything goes" sort of place. ;)

Wow, people really don't like mod suggestions around here or questions of "does anyone know if this mod exists."  The number of times I've heard a version "do it yourself..."  Fine, I'll take a hint.  

That's how a lot of modders begin. They have an idea, can't find it themselves, so they learn how to do it.

There probably isn't such a mod because there most likely isn't any interest in it. A lot of mod requests don't get fulfilled because no one is going to spend their own personal time and effort in making a mod unless they have an interest in it and want to see it in there own game. Why should they?

Archived