Site color scheme

TheOzoneHole

So a long time ago, like a really (kinda-ish) long time ago, I set LL to show with white background and black text.  I do not remember how I did that. And since that long ago time the site has switched to a default of black background and white text.  But someway, somehow, that old setting is tied to my account.  And yes, I know it is tied to my account because if I come to LL when I'm not logged in, it shows the black background and white text.  I've deleted my cookies and all my temp internet files, and re-installed my browser, but as soon as I log in, back to white background and black text.  Now I personally like this setup, but many people are using light colored text to accent their pages, and I'm sick of not being able to read things without highlighting the entire page, so....... TL:DR; How do I change my color scheme for LL?  Thanks!

Archived