Help with translation?

Hi guys.

So I'm trying to translate this particular esp 

TD_Wannhame.esp

Belonging to this house mod

http://tesdiesel.blogspot.fr/2012/12/wannhame-castle.html

from russian to english (for personal use cause i don't have permission)

I had successfully translated many other house mods from the same Russian website using egg translator , 

But this one just refuses to load into the program , giving me an error (File structure is not recognized)

I have since tried using other programs to no avail (they all just crash)

Loading the esp into the construction set gives an error as well:

"reference attached to wrong cell for it's location"

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried the Mod in game?

The esp is corrupted. I am sure it will crash your game.

The worldspace cells are not in the world space section, even not in the esp structure

A esp starts with file header ( Mod name, masterfiles entries.

But in the Wannhame.esp the world cell entries are loose entries above the file header.

11Wannh.jpg

-------------------------

But if the mod contrary to all expectations works...then you can translate it:
Create a copy of the esp. Load it in TES4Edit. Delete the wrong world cell entires .
Now you can use egg translator . After translation you copy the translated entries into the original esp.
Maybe there is a map marker for the house and it is not translatd ( wasin the world cell data ). You have the name of the house, rename the Map marker.

Thank you for replying , the unchanged esp did work but caused some random crashed and was untranslatable.

Deleting the entries above the header makes the house not appear at all! 

I guess if the esp is corrupted , then i better abstain from installing it (don't want to ruin my save or anything.

You should use the esp with the delete Landscape for translation ! Not in game !

If you delete the entries you can use egg translator .

And the translation you add in the esp with the Landscape entries, the original esp. ( use TES4Edit )

----------------------------------

But it is better to not use the esp/Mod, I am sure the random crashed are caused by the wrong worldspace cells entries.

??? and about 40 worldspace cells for one house Mod ???

I finally managed to get around to doing it like you instructed and now the plugin is fully translated.

I had thought the crashes were due to language difference but they're still happening after translation

so sadly i don't think i'll be using the mod anymore , which is a shame because it's a really nice house mod.

Anyways thank you so much for helping out.

Archived