Bullet Witch

Textures are storer in .cpr files. Didn't find any soft to unpack them. They seems to contain DDS textures, as you can see by opening the files in an Hex editor.

odel.hr1.texture.dds.pants_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.pants_nor_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.pants_ambi_spec_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.knee_armer_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.knee_armer_nor_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.knee_armer_ambi_spec_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.bag_knife_belt_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.bag_knife_belt_nor_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.bag_belt_ambi_spec_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.boots_game_psd.model.hr1.texture.dds.l_boots_nor_game_psd.model.

Ok, I am stupid. Quick BMS can extract cpr files.

Here is the body texture for one of the DLC outfit.

Bullet-Witch\data\concept\PWx contain DLC outfits. 5 is fairy, 4 is the school outfit, 3 the skirt. Not tried others yet.

Bullet-Witch\data\data\stable\graphics\chara contains originals assets, PW0 is the original outfit.

The Nvidia DDS plugin for Photoshop gives me an error when I try to open thoses textures, but the DDS plugin for Gimp is ok (god I hate Gimp).

Whar is strange, is the files are *.dds (like PW3_body_m1_game_psd.dds ) but, it seems to be a png file, from the header (and the fact that ms paint can open them)

PW3_body_m1_game_psd.dds

PW3_body_m1_game_psd.jpg

Doing skirtless would need 3D editing. I am not yet at that level. I tried to paint the skirt transparent, but then, il will turn bright white and any light source will make it shine so much you will need sunglasses to play.

Super quick and dirty 2 minute "doll parts" texture edit seemed to work fine, file size limits seem slightly more flexible that I feared, but if you go too far then yeah things get screwy!

Trying to do a boob sllip edit on the top results in texture overflow

20180512101421_1.jpg

20180512101426_1.jpg

PW3_body_m1_game_psd.png

I think I know how to fix the problem fl4v1en had. Theres two texture files for each part. For the costume/skin there's a blue and white texture that I think is the specular reflection map, if you change the now transparent skirt texture to "skin" on the blue/white file it should remove the glare (I think, can't test it yet)

Ok, I think costume #5 (butterfly/fairy) is going to be the best to mod, it's a skinsuit to start with so there's no clothing models to edit (just the wings) and the textures are really large due to the complexity so making them smaller by painting them as skin doesn't cause wrap issues. Already made it fully nude, just need to edit the bump map to remove the suit lines, and rather helpfully the bump map allows nipples/labia to be added. Don't have any screenshots at the moment but I'm planning on porting the Secretary texture to this model, which will take a while as it's in a different configuration. Anyone better practiced in texture mods could do this a lot quicker than me if anyone wants to chip in.

Looks like the clothes lines are actually embedded in the model, changing the bump map doesn't remove them, just changes how the light plays on them. Working on porting a photo texture onto the model anyway, the textures have to be super dark due to the lighting in the game so will be annoying getting them all to match later. Need to work on the legs and face next.

20180513174802_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 11:48 PM, Faelty said:

Getting there slowly. Pussy texture is hard to work out due to texture warp, if anyone has experience with this sort of thing, please get in touch.

20180513214529_1.jpg

20180513214544_1.jpg

good work!

I think it is not a bad mod to share as is.

To do anything you need Quickbms and the bullet witch script.

Then you can decompress texture.cpr into a bunch of .dds files

These are just renamed .png files so easy to edit. Though Paint.net for example doesn´t really recognise them easily.

When you´re done put it all together using reimport.bat (from quickbms)

Best to make copies of everything beforehand. I know it´s obvious but I forget it sometimes...

script: bullet_witch_cpr.bms

hope you guys can get it going. I like Alicia ?

Will do some work and upload it tomorrow, hadn't posted the files as still needs time. Really like Hans' work, much cleaner than mine, I was using a life scan texture and it was in a different configuration than the game needed.

9 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

No feedback or reaction here... ?

Guess I´m pulling my shit soon since this thread is dead

N'aww don't be like that Hans. I've only ever lurked here on LL but I felt I should post to say, don't be disheartened by lack of feedback. Your contributions and creativity might inspire someone down the line. Also keep in mind this game doesn't really have much of a following. It's more of a general disinterest in this game itself as to why the thread is quiet. Keep up the good work ?

13 hours ago, Zaibazilla said:

N'aww don't be like that Hans. I've only ever lurked here on LL but I felt I should post to say, don't be disheartened by lack of feedback. Your contributions and creativity might inspire someone down the line. Also keep in mind this game doesn't really have much of a following. It's more of a general disinterest in this game itself as to why the thread is quiet. Keep up the good work ?

Yeah man, you´re right. Lurked enough myself ?