LF Dolcett/Cannibal Mods From 2012+

Hi all, this may seem like an odd question, but I was trying to find some old mods that were Skyrim where there was overrides done for the roasting spits, putting NPC females on the spit, and connecting with the inbuilt cannibalism storyline in the game.  I had bookmarks, but they all seem to be dead/broken links now.

Now I know of Namira's Goat, but from everything I can tell, that deals more with general overall cannibalism in a butcher's meat sort of way, with none of the Dolcett style roasting.  Similarly I heard of Ravenous, but that seems aimed at vampires. 

Does anyone know of any mods that still are around that do the spit-roasting and such for NPC's and possibly PC's?  Thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction.

19 minutes ago, WhiteNoiseMaker said:

Thank you for the answer.  I am pretty sure I've already done my introduction ages ago, though.  I just tried doing a search for the " Charred Skeever Replacer " and found nothing so far.  Would I have better luck looking for Zaz?

I also searched for it, but found nothing, it has disappeared like so many things.
I know, I have these mods in my collection but I can not promise anything, it is also possible that I have everything deleted.

I will search for it. :classic_wink:

edit: I found something, but as I said, it is very old. :classic_smile:

Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/

6 minutes ago, winny257 said:

I also searched for it, but found nothing, it has disappeared like so many things.
I know, I have these mods in my collection but I can not promise anything, it is also possible that I have everything deleted.

I will search for it. :classic_wink:

edit: I found something, but as I said, it is very old. :classic_smile:

Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/

I was just searching through that thread just now myself!!!   LOL!   Well I am trying to download and saves as many of these files as I can, following any associated links as well.  Thank you for trying to follow up too, I appreciate it!   If you find anything else that I might miss, please do let me know!   :-)

Archived