When converting armour to fit the femboy shape is it an issue if the pieces you want to change are already a conversion themselves? I've been trying to adjust the merta assassin armour following Bc4life's instructions, , but  the CBBE version requires the base version. The creation kit is being resistant to it loading however, the error I get is "multiple master files selected for load, load aborted." I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

4 minutes ago, Mizuhana said:

When converting armour to fit the femboy shape is it an issue if the pieces you want to change are already a conversion themselves? I've been trying to adjust the merta assassin armour following Bc4life's instructions, , but  the CBBE version requires the base version. The creation kit is being resistant to it loading however, the error I get is "multiple master files selected for load, load aborted." I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

That's a general CK issue, you need to place a line in your .ini, but I forget the details. Search for "creation kit multiple master files load aborted" or such and you should find something.

i like the ambition in this
sadly it isnt exactly what i myself am looking for in particular
what it comes down to is the specific muscle definition that can subtly differentiate a flat female from a femboy like in the attatchments below but i fully understand as that would require new meshes entirely
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS2XeL2VAAELDA9.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZYkCGOUQAALeWd.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdDLSZYV0AEguZg.jpg
https://simg3.gelbooru.com//samples/95/c7/sample_95c7fa0e67303f21b5ca2273c73b4541.jpg

I have wanted to just play as a tiny cute straight dude in Skyrim since forever. So this mod definitely helps a lot omgfinallythankyouthankyouthankyou. I'm currently looking for ways to give this girly guy a longer schlonger (not thicker SOS goes insane with the thickness). Also trying to figure out how to get some lady followers to peg my character. I'll probably figure it out on my own. but if any of you guys have advice/tips/hints/suggestions I wouldn't mind at all.

my femboy male had same issue

when i wear the most sexy armor in skyrim "fur armor" the neck of my femboy become visiible or transparant

is this a bug of the mod or the mod conflict with one another??

please help me i like your race

also the follower in riverwood a little bit overpowerd though, she can kill two giant alone after i met giant at firts tme

9 hours ago, rafkhov21 said:

when i wear the most sexy armor in skyrim "fur armor" the neck of my femboy become visiible or transparant

also the follower in riverwood a little bit overpowerd though, she can kill two giant alone after i met giant at firts tme

it must be a mod conflict on your end...no one else has reported a neck seam in fur armor...lol then use sands of time and more bandits..and trust me the follower wont seem too OP..i am not the mod maker...just a mod user..but i love this mod..so check your load order as well as your other mods conflict pages   ..you might need to manually tweak your load order..most conflicts come from load orders not being right..if its still there then write back and let the mod maker know..well hope this helps and enjoy the mod..by the way the ranger armor is the sexist armor 

4 hours ago, goldust said:

it must be a mod conflict on your end...no one else has reported a neck seam in fur armor...lol then use sands of time and more bandits..and trust me the follower wont seem too OP..i am not the mod maker...just a mod user..but i love this mod..so check your load order as well as your other mods conflict pages   ..you might need to manually tweak your load order..most conflicts come from load orders not being right..if its still there then write back and let the mod maker know..well hope this helps and enjoy the mod..by the way the ranger armor is the sexist armor 

but i only use this mod and Unnofical path and load order this mod after those requirement

i use nexus version btw coz i dont really like SOS

and this cliping only in male femboy, femele femboy is fine

by ranger armor which armor do you mean? is that vanila armor or not?

2 hours ago, Norli said:

Is it safe to switch from the UNP body to CBBE in a existing save or is a new playthrough needed?

i dont really know..you can try it and switch back if it does not work out...i know he made it for CBBE 

1 hour ago, goldust said:

i dont really know..you can try it and switch back if it does not work out...i know he made it for CBBE 

Hmm, good thing I’m not too far ahead...

On 5/15/2018 at 4:29 PM, lowfatmilk said:

Are there any working clothes mods that people have made work so far or is it just vanilla items?

On 5/16/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mizuhana said:

I stumbled across this just by complete coincidence while looking around nexus to see what races from oldrim got updated to SSE. At first I wasn't going to get it cause I only reinstalled SSE to mess with some graphical stuff. But then I looked at it here and I'm SO SORRY for how wrong I was. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I could play a skyrim character that's representative of myself. I maaaaayyyy have had some perverted thoughts of playing just to have mysel- I mean my femboy be the sex toy of an NPC from another mod, or being Serana's bitch. Ok maybe those two are just things I'd want, it's not like I'm getting any irl anyway :confused:

But I ran into a problem, similar to others with hair issues. If I want to use the locs style (spark03) from KS hair I have to set my femboy to female, that's untrue to real life! If she's me she's got to have the locs along with the package. Actually if she's me I bet she looks better too >_<; Is there a way around this limitation? Also reading a bit around this thread, how are people getting the npcs to recognize their femboy as female but still actually be male on the race menu?

Love the mod by the way, it's really nice to be able to play with yourself. Wait, I meant AS yourself!

(just like real me, skyrim me can't get laid! HA!)

On 5/16/2018 at 12:50 PM, stargatedalek said:

I don't see why it's inaccurate to use the female option if you identify as female. You still have the package, the "sex" option when using this mod is to specify your identity so the NPCs won't misgender you.

On 5/16/2018 at 2:22 PM, Mizuhana said:

It's not so much the identity that bugs me, it's that I can't (at the moment) apply SoS on the female model. As far as identity goes in the game goes I'm not too bothered about it. However, the issue I had with less hair options with male selected reminded me that there may be mod limitations I need to be aware of, and I'll have to get to adjusting an armour mod two fit it. So no work, no reward.

THe penis should apply to both gender,sorry for the late answer, I was away spending a week traveling with the BF.

On 5/19/2018 at 5:02 AM, rafkhov21 said:

Seems to be a mod conflict. they shoudl appear just fine.

He a vampire do you have a vampire overhaul? Cause might be why he strong.

18 hours ago, Norli said:

Is it safe to switch from the UNP body to CBBE in a existing save or is a new playthrough needed?

Yes. And if you use the tera armor pack...the body will not fit, but not conflicting.

Also sorry for the late answer, I was away spending a week traveling with the BF.

this proof of armor bug at neck when wearing fur armor

and also bsama immortality

20180521065858_1.jpg

20180521065955_1.jpg

20180521065855_1.jpg

removeing the neckles dont fix the bug though but removing the fur armor fix it

this also happen on imperial light armor but others armor i have for now dont have this problem

this my load order

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
Femboy Reborn -Patches-.esp=1
SOS - Femboy.esp=0

2 hours ago, rafkhov21 said:

this proof of armor bug at neck when wearing fur armor

and also bsama immortality

20180521065858_1.jpg

20180521065955_1.jpg

20180521065855_1.jpg

removeing the neckles dont fix the bug though but removing the fur armor fix it

this also happen on imperial light armor but others armor i have for now dont have this problem

this my load order

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
Femboy Reborn -Patches-.esp=1
SOS - Femboy.esp=0

That not a neck bug that a body bug, I found while spawning all the fur armor in the game, it seem to be only two of them, so ill try to find which one is the issues.

The imperial light was all good with me.

20180520221231_1.thumb.jpg.bf4acbc236cb0e8d2bd19ba9b3b603df.jpg

As for the follower...that a weird one, they are set as essential and that all.

Meaning they cant be killed but will get knocked down...ill look into it also.

5 hours ago, Bc4life said:

That not a neck bug that a body bug, I found while spawning all the fur armor in the game, it seem to be only two of them, so ill try to find which one is the issues.

The imperial light was all good with me.

20180520221231_1.thumb.jpg.bf4acbc236cb0e8d2bd19ba9b3b603df.jpg

As for the follower...that a weird one, they are set as essential and that all.

Meaning they cant be killed but will get knocked down...ill look into it also.

thank, hope you can fix it

great mod btw

yesterday i try to fix it my self using creation club, instead i make the armor become disaaper at all :V sorry i am bad at modding :V

I just noticed in ECE, we get to choose the player character to be either male or female and the character still looks exactly the same. 

I wonder if we set as male, then the game flags the player as male, but without altering anything physically.  This way we can have the player naturally assume the male role whenever needed?  Any known issue with this?

Also, I tried to put Femboy schlong on a real female, it still shows up, albeit some mismatching color issue. Any known issue for this?  It's worth to note, only Femboy schlong would show up on female.