pink nipples labia ftw

Guest damedragonfly

Guest damedragonfly

i have finals next week, and what have I been doing? making a pink nipples/labia skin detail based mostly on Wild Guy's female details. Goodness, it's just so glorious.

5addaff861c61_04-22-18_9-52-25PM.thumb.png.1647a22402e371b66b9d57e1e5c0edac.png

it still needs some work, but i really like it! I actually added specular to the inner labia, but it's very suble. I'll probably make it stronger.

If I don't get distracted, I'll re-work it next week and upload it somewhere :tongue:

Let me know if you like it! 

Guest damedragonfly

19 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I like the colour for sure but isn't this Better body's vagina? :classic_blink:

the 3d model? yes. I love it and I cannot mesh to save my life. I was referring to the recolor of Wild Guy's body details. The nipples and vagina texture are both from him, just softened and colored brightly with gradients to make everything blend well. I really should contact him before posting the file, as it relies so much on his work. I made this for myself so I was not overly concerned with that, but when I saw how well it turned out I had to post a picture. 

your animations are fantastic by the way! and thanks for leaving a comment <3

49 minutes ago, damedragonfly said:

the 3d model? yes. I love it and I cannot mesh to save my life. I was referring to the recolor of Wild Guy's body details. The nipples and vagina texture are both from him, just softened and colored brightly with gradients to make everything blend well. I really should contact him before posting the file, as it relies so much on his work. I made this for myself so I was not overly concerned with that, but when I saw how well it turned out I had to post a picture. 

your animations are fantastic by the way! and thanks for leaving a comment <3

one more pic because I just can't get over how she looks. I just want to get into the game and lick her.

5adf0b6c07751_04-22-18_9-52-35PM.thumb.png.d29356f1541b3240463b94ca7c55c5b0.png

I see haha! I also use wild guys skin details combined with BB bottom, what you did looks nice and has a cute glow,

I'm sure if you contact the authors they'll appreciate it and the credit too :blush:

Thanks for the compliment and I look forward to trying it if you upload it, would this be a single mod or a separate packages,

I use airplane Randy's  mod for nips so would be great to be able to only try the bottom :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...