UNPB BBP Piercings

I am currently working with Mayatola to convert piercings from this oblivion mod to UNPB BBP. (There will be piercings for navel' date=' labia and nipples)

Download links and screenshots will be in the 2nd post.

If you have other suggestions, provide a link to it.

Dragon princess piercings for UNPB BBP

Download

Thank you Mayatola for making the standalone version and taking the screenshots!

Screens:

attachment.php?aid=16428

attachment.php?aid=16429

Pic mods from left to right:

Dark Lillith for UNPB-BBP ,regular dppiercing

Heavy Metal UNPB by randomguy43, gold transparent dppiercing

Cosplay - UNP by thomasr100 (Katarina outfit), gold dppiercing

Sorry for usurping this thread, but I was just wondering which mods did you use to get those faces, which appear seamless (makeup, facemaps, etc...). Did you use any textures for the bodies, etc? Thanks in advance.

Hey' date=' for some reason I seem to be having issues with this mod. The barrel won't appear and I don't see any of the items within the console, which leaves me to believe that the esp isn't working. It shows that it is active from within the launcher and I even tried moving it to the top of the list.

I don't normally have issues with adding mods, so I am surprised it isn't working. Any ideas why?

[/quote']

Is your Skyrim game up to date? I think the latest version is 1.7 or so.

Ah' date=' you know what? I realize what is wrong now...

I totally had the wrong mod. For some reason, I thought the first post of the thread was by you and the second post was a continuation of it. Yeah, it is working perfectly now. Forgive me, I was sick yesterday.

[/quote']

Glad it's working for you :)

The 2nd post has been updated. If you are using the Dragon Princess Piercings from the OP, you can remove if you want as the update includes them. It also separates them so that you can wear the snake navel or skull nipple piercings separately (improved steel skull textures included as well). All updates are highlighted in blue in the 2nd post. Enjoy!

Update

attachment.php?aid=16870

attachment.php?aid=16871

attachment.php?aid=16872

attachment.php?aid=16873

attachment.php?aid=16874

attachment.php?aid=16875

attachment.php?aid=16876

attachment.php?aid=16877

attachment.php?aid=16878

attachment.php?aid=16879

attachment.php?aid=16880

I am having an interesting issue, when ever I equip the nipple piercings Skyrim closes. It does not give me an error, it just goes immediately to my desktop. Any thoughts as to what is up?

I am using Dimonized UNP Body

I do have two of Zaria's mods up: Piercing and Restraints.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I seem to have a small problem with the naval piercings, the light source is reversed eg, when i'm facing a light source the chain doesn't shine but when i don't it shines (glows in the dark). It only seems to happen with the chain part.

Edit, sry reinstalled it seems to have sorted it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I seem to be having a slight issue when I equip the Nip rings. It immediately closes the game to the desktop every time. I tested this to make sure it was the rings the first time this happened by entering back into the game then saving it each time I would equip a ring. The ones that worked I stored in a barrel and the ones that didn't I just kept on myself. So far every ring works but the ones for the nips. I am using the UNP Diamonized Body.. Any suggestions?

randomguy43 and mayatola,

I would like to adjust the meshes so they fit UNP BBP

as a second option for your mod.

if you allow me to, I will PM mayatola with the DL link when done

so it can be added to post #2 (if you want to add it)

or if you prefer I can make a new thread for the base UNP BBP version

they will have to download your mod first from this thread.

Mr.Troublemaker's UNPB TBBP would also be a nice option

I would be willing to do at the same time

As far as the lighting issue on the navel chain' date=' I am aware of the problem, it can be fixed by removing the "double sided textures" option in nifskope. That being said, I probably won't fix it because I don't have time to do so.

[/quote']

Ty, I was able to remove the double sided textures from nifskope myself. I only use the naval piercings and few of them so didn't need to change them all. :)

I'd love to see a piercing-collection for bodyslide. As I'm not using the standard CBBE-bodies but my own version I'd get lots of clipping or floating stuff.

In general, a collection of all the cool piercings that are available (including stuff like earrings and facial piercings) would be epic, especially if it had support for beast-races.

Good work on the conversions so far anyway, I'll keep an eye on this.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all thank you very much for the time and effort put towards this. I've been trying to get piercings to fit my UNPB for ages now. But I'm having trouble still because I have a shorter character than standard height(80% if my memory serves me right). So the loops in all the nipple piercings are piercing at the bottom of the loop as apposed to the top of the loop as it normally is.

I went a head and tryed max11 with the latest niftools. Imported as normal and everything was going great until I exported the mesh, and swapped it out and The results were no difference what so ever lol

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The rings float infront of the nipple for me

do I need a skeleton/the bouncy version of UNPB like that guy?

Skeleton doesn't matter, it's the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 meshes. You need the file from 7/21/12, the v2_2x one.

The problem for me is that the nipple piercings float just above the nipples, but still visible and bouncing, although it looks silly, particularly when moving cause they disappear when going down and reappear when going up... very silly.

I have a request, is it possible the piercings could be made compatible with the normal bounce version? Because all my clothes and armor mods use that version and there are so few bbpX version armors and clothes out there (cant find much).

If this request would be considered i will be very glad, thank you.