UNPB BBP Piercings

So' date=' after looking at a few mods from oblivion, I noticed that some very nice piercings are out there and unavailable for skyrim.

I am interested in converting them, but I have limited time to spend on this, so I will need help for 2 things that I don't want to do :

1-Creating the esp with the creation kit to make a standalone mod.

2-Taking good screenshots of each piercing.

If I have at least one person who will help me out, I will do my best to port several piercings from this mod. I would port them as navel piercings and probably convert a few into nipple/labia piercings as well.

I plan to convert them for unpb bbp at first.

Anyone interested in helping me out ?

Look no further, I shall be your first helper :)

<3 you for it :shy:

Think we're okay for the moment, unless you'd like to make any improvements. Or if it's something simple I could do, I'll take suggestions.

I don't think any of us want to keep you from your delicious mod. In fact, I want to help if there's something somewhat simple or menial that you need done. :)

<3 you for it :shy:

Think we're okay for the moment' date=' unless you'd like to make any improvements. Or if it's something simple I could do, I'll take suggestions.

I don't think any of us want to keep you from your delicious mod. In fact, I want to help if there's something somewhat simple or menial that you need done. :)

[/quote']

Thanks for the offer. Nothing right now. I'll keep you in mind though. Nice update BTW.

Thanks for conversion

Also i see small clipping when walking/running

Looks Great When Standing Still & No idle mod installed.

using current

DIMONIZED UNP female body with

UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - Now with Jiggle BBP

and i'm pretty sure i pick x version also

Victorias High Heel Walk + Less exaggerated & Feminine Running + New Dash by xp32.

(this probably the reason why i see clipping)

don't know if this is intentional

but i see we cant craft the items. i can patch ya file

so you be able to craft, upgrade and enchant if ya want.

If you'd like to post an updated .esp file for crafting, feel free. I just wasn't going to add crafting for a couple reasons:

1. I probably wouldn't want to keep it up with all the new piercings and variations we are adding (I believe there are still some more updates planned)

2. With all the piercings, the crafting menu can get really cluttered. Getting the items you want from a barrel and then just using the console if you need more than what I provided seemed like a decent enough solution to me

As for upgrading and enchanting, it already is enchantable as jewelry, but I don't think there is much point to upgrading/tempering as there is no set armor value (unless you are going to edit each piercing to have armor).

Hey, for some reason I seem to be having issues with this mod. The barrel won't appear and I don't see any of the items within the console, which leaves me to believe that the esp isn't working. It shows that it is active from within the launcher and I even tried moving it to the top of the list.

I don't normally have issues with adding mods, so I am surprised it isn't working. Any ideas why?