Is there any way to unset "romantic interest" for a teen?

Is there any way to unset "romantic interest" on at teen-PC?

"Ask to just be friends" is the only way i fond and it usually snaps back to romantic at any contact. 

Nraas story progression can prevent it from happen, i heard but I'm looking for a way to remove it.

Cheers!

I used to depend on 'remove romance from kiss', but the latest public version of KW seems to have affected it with teens.

Like you mentioned - ask to be friends fixes it, and while not optimal, it doesn't cause any loss in friendship. So I just deal with it.

Remove romance from kiss is an option in the WooHoo plug-in for Master Controller. I just remove all animations from it and set it to basically never fire autonomously, and it plays well with KW.

Thanks Cranky!

I ended up giving the sim some Lifetime Happiness points then change it to Young Adult with "Edit in CAS", got the "Clean Slate"-award 

and then change back to Teen.  All with NRaas Master Controller. 

Not the smoothest workaround and it messed up the clothing, but all the harts were gone.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a late answer, but maybe you can still use it (or someone else can).

If you have University Life and you're already using Master Controller as a workaround, the far simpler way to do it is to use it to change your sim's Social Networking skill to level 10 and then use the Relationship Transmogrifier on your phone to change any relationship you want. If you still want your sim to build the skill naturally, just go back into Master Controller once you've changed the relationship that's giving you problems and set the skill level back to where it was.

It's still a cheat, but at least it's way easier than the whole Edit in CAS -> change to YA -> add LTH points -> get Clean Slate award -> Edit in CAS -> change back to teen thing.

Archived