SexOut repeatedly crashing game

Every time I go to start the game it just crashes before the main menu screen. I have both latest versions or NVSE and NVSE Extender. I know it's SexOut because I've only had it active and tried to run the game to no avail. I'm all out of options and just wanna experience the fun. :frown:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp

Total active plugins: 17
Total plugins: 17

Sounds like you are missing some mod requirements. That is usually the cause of crashes before the game even loads. Go to your mod organized of choice (if you use any) and see if any of your mods are colored red or have some sort of indication that something is missing. If you don't, try disabling the mods that you think are causing your game to crash. If the game starts normally without said mods, go to the mod page and actually read it. Specifically, the requirements tab.

53 minutes ago, Saraniamic said:

Sounds like you are missing some mod requirements. That is usually the cause of crashes before the game even loads. Go to your mod organized of choice (if you use any) and see if any of your mods are colored red or have some sort of indication that something is missing. If you don't, try disabling the mods that you think are causing your game to crash. If the game starts normally without said mods, go to the mod page and actually read it. Specifically, the requirements tab.

Took me a while but I found out it was the NVSE the whole time. Guess I didn't do it right at first. Thanks for the help tho!

Archived