Creatures Not Working

I've made a stable oblivion build with all the requirements to run LAPF and the First Supplemental Plugin Pack 

This includes all requirements for these mods, such as growlifs skeleton and pluggy etc 

I then downloaded both of the Creatures 2.0 files, droped them into a separate folder, then created a FOMOD using that file and enable it in Oblivion mod manger. 

After this is done oblivion will crash after the Emperor cut-scene is played and wont load saved games, when going back into Oblivion mod manger and disabling Creatures 2.0 the same problem happens. 

I've completely restarted from a fresh install about 3 times now and cant see what ive done wrong, 

wat do?

BOSS:

Spoiler

Plugins: 

plugins.PNG.0e44f6da7431f1fa68448d6366893f62.PNG

Load Order:

ModOrder.thumb.PNG.9fcc699ac3d8971e4121d03062eee78f.PNG

The load order is OK.

You have both Lovers creatures files, good. Have you unpacked both ? It is NOT a splitted 7z where you unpack only the first one and both will be unpacked.

When you activate  LoversCreatures in the Oblivion Mod manager do you let it overwrite the LAPF files ?  Lovers Creatures must overwrite some files ! ( e.g.  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ) Let overwrite all !

Your Load order with LoversCreatures?

The Load order is right.

?? Don't know. I also have LAPF and LoversCreatures as OMods ( created with Oblivion Modmanager ) .

So a manually installation will probably not help either.

? your computer is animal hostile ?

--------------------------------------

Your file LoversAnimObjectsPriority?  Why I don't see "LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa ?

My game is in its own D: drive away from everything else and I installed everything directly off of your tutorial post. I've installed LAPF a few years ago and never had any trouble, im not sure whats wrong. 

Im able to now load saves but summoning any creature causes the game to crash. Hmmm

Separately installing creatures with dicks with no creatures 2.0 installed also causes the game to crash  

1 hour ago, utmhtygnrsbsxaeav said:

Separately installing creatures with dicks with no creatures 2.0 installed also causes the game to crash 

•  

?????   You say; LoversCreatures not installed.   Creatures replacer with dicks installed.

A mesh replacer without a esp crash your game ????   Creatures replacer with dicks  is only a mesh replacer.

Now your game scares me.

Install ALL lovers mods manually.  Repeat MANUALLY.  Do not try to use any mod managers or fancy OMOD packages.  That NMM POS doesn't know how to handle ini files among other things.

Also, install the lovers mods you want, then the LAPF, then the LAPF supplemental pack, then lovers creatures.  Say YES to ALL overwrite prompts.

Also, make sure the LAPF overwrites Growlf's skeleton.

?????   You say; LoversCreatures not installed.   Creatures replacer with dicks installed.

A mesh replacer without a esp crash your game ????   Creatures replacer with dicks  is only a mesh replacer.

Sorry I just explained that badly, its fine. 

So I reinstalled my latest stable back up and installed LAPF, the supplemental pack and then creatures, manually and the outcome is the same. Everything is fine and stable until creatures is installed. Its letting me load game saves that have no animals "loaded in" or how ever they do it. But when I go outside to a stable or load a cave or summon a creature it causes the game to crash. Also to note, new games crash after the into video. 

When you installed creatures, did you install all four files?  Part 1, Part 2 and the two patches?

They are not multi-part files.  You have to install them manually.

Now that we can have larger file sizes, I've combined LC2.0 into one file.  Try installing that and then make sure you say yes to all overwrites.

Then archive invalidate via bsa redirection.  Lastly, start a new game and see what happens.

Archived