IGNORED

Looking for a Bestiality Mod

Greetings. I am looking for a mod that let my character have sex with creatures but that doesn't punish you for having human partners as Beastess does. There is a mod called Sexlab Animal Sex, but  that hasn't been updated in 4 years and is known for having big issues. Can you point me in the direction of a mod that allows me to engage with creatures? I have Aroused creatures and it's getting kind of annoying to have my dogs and horses hard all the time because they just cant get off. Thank you for your time.

tried untamed?

also animal mansion (a few versions but I prefer the original as the house building part I thought wasn't needed)

there's also Animals and Followers

you can also have a beast master if you combine simple slavery w/ submissive lola and choose day a dog or a troll etc. as your master

other mods can be configured to access beast stuff also like defeat etc.

I use Creature Framework, Sexlab Aroused Creatures, More Nasty Critters, lots of creature animation packs, and Hentaicreatures MNC. Hentaicreatures lets you engage with creatures yourself, I think. In the mod you can summon and train creatures. Its currently implemented into More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition. Hope this helps! :smiley:

Thanks for the replies. I knew about Untamed but wasn't a fan of playing naked (spent way too much time editing armors in Bodyslide , so imma wear my armors when I need to). I'll try Animal Mansion and the other to see which one I like.

On 4/9/2018 at 6:32 AM, kanne28 said:

Greetings. I am looking for a mod that let my character have sex with creatures but that doesn't punish you for having human partners as Beastess does. There is a mod called Sexlab Animal Sex, but  that hasn't been updated in 4 years and is known for having big issues. Can you point me in the direction of a mod that allows me to engage with creatures? I have Aroused creatures and it's getting kind of annoying to have my dogs and horses hard all the time because they just cant get off. Thank you for your time.

If you already have Aroused Creatures installed, you could change the settings so that your creatures "get off" more easily/often (lower arousal requirement to look for a mate and change it so that the human NPC's arousal doesn't matter).  That mod also has the option of setting an "invite" key where you specifically invite a creature to have sex, with a unique arousal level.  I have the "invite" arousal set at 0, so basically I can usually trigger a scene with any friendly creature.