Last Exception Error

On 4/9/2018 at 12:55 PM, Soulbound said:

Do you have Sims4Studio? If yes, have you tried a batch fix?

If no to the above or for anyone who doesn't have S4S, go to Sims4Studio Website You need to register before you can download Sims4Studio, but its free and they are a great community. Once Registered view the most recent post on Sims 4 Studio News. There is a link to the latest version of Sim4studio but you need to be logged in.

Download and follow the installation instructions, run Sims4Studio and do the following:

Hide contents

5acb983f2e84b_S4SBatchFix.thumb.png.66ef363cc371f78442bae5c10b38d25f.png

It might take a while to perform the batch fix and will show a report at the end. Also use Tools > Clear Thumbnail cache.

Before playing your game, delete the old Last Exception. Post any new Last Exception log you get, hopefully there won't be any LOL (I can dream)

Sims4Studio is also a great tool for view your CC without being in game and obviously create your own CC. This is a must have imo :smile:

Can you repost that picture from the Hidden Content? i cannot see it and I want to try it out to see if it helps fix my problem.

Archived