I'm feeling rather excluded here. Zoophiles are more highly represented than me. I mean, good for them...but aside from nudity mods and that one with the gay posters, what is there for me? I want sex without the goopy girl parts, c'mon, what can I do? Can my dude even kiss or cuddle another guy? ;_; Straight modders, have you no pity? It can suck, it can be the laziest shittiest sex mod possible--I don't mind, just someone please, please make it exist!

Or is there something out there that I just haven't found yet? Something in development? Someone help, rescue me from girls.

• 6 months later...

I am another member who would like to use a male-t0-male animation pack. I haven't modded long enough to even know how to create one myself, but I am more than willing to try- certainly to learn to create one or more for those who wish to play with two or more men. any takers?

• 1 year later...

You folks aren't making enough effort.  There are MM(Male-Male) animations...been here for months. MCG has Preston stuck on my Johnson every time I do a settler help quest. You would think I was spurting ambrosia the way he is after a taste of it lol

Search for...(UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch - For MM Only

In MCG make sure quest rewards are on. Works for either sex.

Just Business can have slaves that sell only to their same gender...or both.

also you can use one of my mods to emulate MM sex scenes (by tricking the system to thinking of a MF sex scene) by having a Male being altered to be an AAF Female.

btw I made the mod for the same but different reason (tricking the system to thinking of a MF sex scene) by having a Female being altered to be an AAF Male.

look at this post for a picture idea of mod