Gay and BDSM focused mods

Gay:  no Lovers gay Mods. But you can play Lovers Hookers with a male.  Gigolo instead of Whore.

Some Mods a gender neutral. Male Immoral Guards will fuck Males and females.  With LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP you have dialogues for male and females  and can flirt and fuch both genders.

BDSM

BD  no, in some Mods you have tied up arms.  But that's no Bondage.

SM yes. Humiliation, rape, slavery. Think you know Lovers Rapers.

Slave Mods LoversSlaveTrader with Quest Mod BravilUnderground  ( More NPC humiliation, less player . But you can enslave and train/fuck  males )

Player Slave Encounters (PSE) Player is Slave.

Quest mods with Player humiliation and  rape: CrowningIsle and LoversGGBlackmail  ( But both female only ! )  Dark Lessons is also female player.

read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Most lovers Mods with short description  and Links to the Mod pages for more infos.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Gay:  no Lovers gay Mods. But you can play Lovers Hookers with a male.  Gigolo instead of Whore.

Some Mods a gender neutral. Male Immoral Guards will fuck Males and females.  With LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP you have dialogues for male and females  and can flirt and fuch both genders.

BDSM

BD  no, in some Mods you have tied up arms.  But that's no Bondage.

SM yes. Humiliation, rape, slavery. Think you know Lovers Rapers.

Slave Mods LoversSlaveTrader with Quest Mod BravilUnderground  ( More NPC humiliation, less player . But you can enslave and train/fuck  males )

Player Slave Encounters (PSE) Player is Slave.

Quest mods with Player humiliation and  rape: CrowningIsle and LoversGGBlackmail  ( But both female only ! )  Dark Lessons is also female player.

read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Most lovers Mods with short description  and Links to the Mod pages for more infos.

Thank you very much for all the suggestions! :smile:

I'm totally new here, so know next to nothing about any of those. I came here looking for kinky Skyrim mods like Prison Overhaul, and saw you had Oblivion sex mods too, so just thought Ide ask. If I can't get my Argonian hunk bound and whipped, maybe I can at least turn him into a complete slut. That could be fun too.

Thanks again! Ill be sure to look into them.

Archived