View File

Another one of my personal remedies in modding.

This adds the hairs from JackGa's latest TurndownX Race.

This file is COMPLETELY standalone (it doesn't require the Turndown Race)

Some hairs are already familiar since its included in some major hairpacks out there, so you'll see duplicates.

Most of these hairs are ports from Sims and other games. Some have ridiculous shine on them and others are not colorable.

Some have borked meshes, inconsistent textures and whatnot.

I removed the elf ear versions of the hairs coz probably at this age of Skyrim modding anyone can make an elf out of anything (and they were kinda redundant anyway).

All of these hairs are female only (gawd I wished there were suddenly more male hairstyles). At least it has some Drakengard 3 hair and that ever popular 7:3 bangs hair

that almost every japanese girl has (lol see the majority of hairstyle here that I'm talking about).

Credit goes to Jackga and the source of those hairdos.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 3:12 AM, kfsgt said:

Can I include it in the follower MOD?

Sorry for the mega late reply, I just read Jackga's terms about the hairs, you can do whatever with it. (Be careful of uploading to nexus tho, these hairs are mostly ripped from other game assets)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello! I used j28 hair on my character, on light it became dark and transparent. Can you help me, please?

Edit: it looks like, there is the same problem on your screenshot, just less noticeable... So it's not just my game's problem

20191005173228_1.jpg