what happened to hentai load screens

so i dont even know if there is a solution here but. steam recently uninstalled all of my games, including mods. and one mod i cant seem to find while restarting (from scratch T^T) is hentai load screens. the modder disappeared or maybe banned or something crazy but if anyone knows what happened id rly like to know, even if i dont get the mod back(which sucks cause the mod had really great work in it) they also had a magazine mod for fallout 4 that i used that was pretty epic as well :confused: it just seems strange because we (me and mod creator) had a conversation about some things they were working on for the future and now they are just gone. sorry if this isnt a proper post or if its in the wrong area..im bad at forums >.>

51 minutes ago, SybalsChild said:

steam recently uninstalled all of my games

What you can do is to check if Steam made a different folder after an update - or something else, and put all your games in there. If so you just had to go into steam library folders and change it to that folder.

Links for general troubleshooting:

Installed games are appearing as uninstalled

Using the Steam Backup Feature

i appreciate the tips,(and for properly having the location for the post, like i said im bad at forums lol sorry) even after the fact, its just sad to lose out on a simple but good mod cause of this. unfortunately no back up folder was created so its all lost. shall be rebuilding from scratch the next chance i have the energy,but this time i will be making my own back up. i was GOING to put stuff on an external i got from a friend but it was full of movies/tv shows and i haven't had a chance to open some space(getting rid of some shows i already watched, etc) and clean it up yet x.x if this uninstall happened in 3 weeks instead of 3 days ago i woulda been okay lol. it just stinks that with the rebuild im losing out on the 10 ish mods from ppl who no longer are in either nexus community nor lovers community. lotta stuff is RIP now D:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 5:32 AM, Bossima said:

m_succubus__2_.jpg?x27714I think I've been looking for something similar to this! Did the loading screen show an anime succubus looking lady?

That's the one... Been looking forward to future updates as the maker promised great things for the future...

I can only assume, as I do not know, that the author ran into multiple complaints at once from the actual artists. I would like more info as well, I loved this mod and checked every week for updates! :frown:

• 4 weeks later...

good news is i managed to recover the mod.  bad news is i dont have permission to share with those who might still want it,  and i wouldnt want to infringe on the same rules that potentially got the mod/modder removed(IF that were the case) i do hope however if there werent any rule issues, that the modder returns and as such, the mod. it was a wonderful collection of art and the modder was a really nice person(they helped with a sort of mini game within the mod, a password written in the art, and we had a good laugh or 2, i dont get that experience with many ppl lol)

Archived