LoversDRadar 1.0 Re-up

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

This mod makes 10 map markers available where sex acts are currently being played. This is a great way to quickly find lot's of action, if there are some going on around you.

Installation Instructions

=========================

1. Extract the files to a temporary location.

2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.

3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\

4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file.

Uninstallation Instructions

===========================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Changelog:

26-01-2012 Re-up for loversDradar

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

LoversDRader.rar

• 2 months later...

1. Get the Message: \"I hear a lusty voice from behind/right/left etc..\"

2. Go to the Quest-Tab and look after a quest called something like DRadar.. (It's all the way to the bottom.. at least it is in my game)

3. See the Green Markers

Ah ha!!

So that's how it works!!

Thanks!!!

;D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Info from Donkey.

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

The only mod i did not give permission to create new stuff is animation project, because i don't want anyone messing that one up since i spend most of time creating that one. it was created from the ground up, so all of it was my own work.

Topic Closed on Request.

• 10 months later...

I am locking this thread at the request of the mod maker. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this mod in the lovers technical help section. Before creating a thread, please read the post at the top of the tech help thread and then look to see if a thread already exists regarding the plugin or question you have. If there is no thread present then feel free to create one and someone will try to give you hand.