xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosIndex not found

Hello there. So I have been trying to set up my Oblivion world to be ridiculously oversexed. I have successfully gotten most of the world to participate in these massive orgies, but the problem is creatures. They are able to have sex, rats can freely rape me, but I will get the same error message twice (the one in the title) with an error code for the particular creature chosen. Goblins, Zombies, all of them seem to be the same. NPCs, even when hostile, are fine.

After I get the error message, the "sex" scene will begin with the creature. It seems it is unknown where to pose them, meaning they will be at some odd angle while raping me. Meanwhile, no sounds are played.  How do I get creatures to properly rape me? Is there a proper method for every creature, even the rat?

I have also noticed a lot of random graphical anomalies, such as the first time in a game someone is raped a giant area of yellow is created or sometimes the bodies being distorted in odd ways such as shooting out from me. Do these mean anything?

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  DA Run Fatigue.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  LoversCreature.esm
04  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.5]
05  Synchronized Date and Time.esp
06  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
07  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
08  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
09  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
0A  StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp
0B  DA ReducedBackwardsRunningSpeed.esp
0C  DA Fatigued Running.esp
0D  DA Sprint.esp
0E  P1DseeYouSleep.esp
0F  Harvest[Containers].esp
10  Harvest[Containers] - Havok Crates Add-on.esp
11  Abriael_Human.esp
12  LoversChorus.esp
13  LoversRaperS.esp
14  LoversStalkerM.esp
15  LoversStalkerMN.esp
16  LoversBed.esp
17  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
18  LoversCreature.esp
19  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
1A  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
1B  PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp  [Version 0.694]
1C  PlayerSlaveCry.esp
1D  LoversMB2.esp
1E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
1F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
20  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I should also note that I have installed HGEC Bouncing Breasts HCUP ECUP DCUP, but I seem to be suffering from a visible split between the head and body. Is there a way to get rid of this?

Have you installed LAPF first ! ?  It's one file, you can't do anything wrong.

Then LoversCreatures2 ! And it must overwrite some LAPF files !!!!

Both files ? Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part1.7z  and Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part2.7z  )  ( You don't need the Patches, the are in part 1 and 2 !!! )

Creatures sex in the LoversSettings enabled? ( Think it is enabled by default )

You have OBSE and Pluggy installed ? !

Hope you don't have installed Lovers Mods with NexusModmanger ? !  Nexus Modmanager can not handle the ini folders !!!

archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection set with WryeBash or OBMM or TES Modmanager or manually ? !

Your Body:

Hope you have installed it without a skeleton. Never let a Mod overwrite the LAPF skeleton !  Delete skeletons in BBB armor-clothes Mods, animation Mods or Body Mods before you install the Mods.

A split between upper and lower body ?   Only females?

When nude?   Your upper and Lower body are not the same body type.

Or nude during sex with a futa female ? The Lovers female lowerbody with dick does not match your upperbody. Select the right Lovers body in the setting menu. ( You your body is not there you can add it. You can have folders to 9.  ( meshes\clothes\as   and folders 1 to 9 are the lower bodies during sex )

-----------------------------------------

More about "all you need before you install Lovers" , archive invalidate , BBB body and full armor-clothes replacer,  Modmanager, OBSE , Pluggy, Load order, some Lovers tips , How to fill free/empty lovers animation numbers,...

Read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Thank you so much! I had most of it correctly done, but my problem was that I only made an OMOD out of Part 1. A lot of the packs I had gotten were multiple part files, as in you extract the first .ZIP to get all the data. I guess I missed that each was its own separate .ZIP here. As the second had the sound files and ini references, it makes sense entirely what was going on. Testing it out, I am now able to get rats to rape me.

The head issue on the other hand is still existent and replacing the LAPF skeleton didn't really help. Basically, there is a visible segmentation between the head and body, I am not sure if this can be removed or not. When the character is stripped nude, the segmentation isn't too severe. This seems to occur regardless of class or gender, an Imperial male and Breton female are having the same issues. I also tried a male Khajiit and could replicate the issue.

The issue is made more glaring during gameplay if you are wearing a top (it looks like the normal segmentation in inventory). The segmentation becomes a black line, which makes it even more visible as a segmented area.

HeadIssue.png

HeadIssue2.png

Do you use a Mod that replaced the vanilla Head mesh ?

With the vanilla head mesh and HGEC or Roberts male it's all fine.

You have the bug with the nude meshes and the armor/clothes meshes, so it must be your head.  ( Or you have a bad female AND  male body replacer AND bad armor/clothes replacer...

all 3 bad is unlikely )

But  human and khajiit head wrong ???  Maybe also argonians and orcs.
Check your folders
meshes\characters\imperial   is there a headhunam nif ?
And in meshes\Characters\Khajiit\HeadKhajiit.NIF ?
Delete the nifs ( make a backup first )  and test your game without the Mod heads.

Maybe you should use another Body Mod.

RobertsMale 5 is without heads, that Mods can't cause the problem.
So your female body replacer or your only race Mod "Abriael Human"

I removed headhuman from Imperial, changed nothing when I tried to create a new Imperial character.

The body itself is HGEC and works relatively well, as does the race mod of "Abriael Human". The issue itself seems to start occurring when I add HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs - https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28235/?tab=description

The mod in question includes body modifications, but no changes to the head, yet it seems that it causes some conflict with the body. This confuses me, since this is the most commonly used mod for bouncing breasts.

Yes that's only a body...

But you have the problem also with your armor and clothes. That's not the body, amor and clothes have own bodies.

Yes confusing.

Why have you not used the HGEC Mod mentioned in my Link and in the LAPF install instruction ?   https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442/?

But be carefull it has skeletons, don't let it overwrite the LAPF skeleton when you activate the OMod.

( see my yellow link you need textures )

Have you installed the https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19738/

It is more for textures problems...But I always use it so I don't know if it also fix mesh problems.

It definitely seems to be a problem with the head. The only modification I can think of that I used for that would be Natural Faces. But shouldn't removing the imperial head mesh fix the problem in that case? - https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/1965

No particular reason, it just seemed to involve less complexity and thus was more ideal. I actually switched over to it since my last post since it got rid of the annoyance of having to manually replace the files after the breast physics would stop working.

I tried the mod, it doesn't seem to have done much. Below is the basic Imperial (avoiding custom classes for simplicity), nude, with the same issues shown above.

HeadIssue3.png

???  I don't understand.

Do you have head meshes in the folders ? 

What happens when you delete the heads in the folders?   Do you still have a gap between body and head?

Test a male and a female. In my game Roberts male v5 and the vanilla heads works fine, the same should be in your game.

I use a different female Body replacer ( or many body replacers, not all NPCs use the same body in my game) and all bodies works fine with the vanilla heads.

So when you delete the heads in the folders at least your males should be fine.

( I told you to backup the heads , so you can copy the meshes back in the folders, if you want )

I back up everything so that I can easily put things back if they don't turn out fine.

Removing the entirety of "mesh/characters" seems to fix the male, if at least the black line issue, even if the general shape is still segmented like shown in the first screenshot. Females are not fixed by doing this however.

While fixing these issues, I should mention that even the vanilla version of the game had an issue where Valen Dreth's lines were being cut off early. Everyone else in the game speaks fine, but his voice in particular stops short. Is there some hotfix I am not aware of to fix this?

Oh that are more bugs.....

But subtitles can be cut of. They are cut. In the vanilla game and most Mods sub titles have only 38 digits / Letters and spaces.

You can change it in the  constuction set  ini,  but only new subtitles will be longer.

But Valen Dreth is a vanilla NPC and has sound.

Your head problem   ?????

Don't know.

Have you uninstalled "natural face" . Everything!  ( The mod is from 2006! The first Oblivion year Before HGEC and Roberts were created )

????

Maybe a wrong setting in the Oblivion ini ? Delete your Oblivion ini ( in my games\Oblivion  there is also the save folder ) the game will create a new ini.

A new female body mod   ???

The armor and clothes replacer is OK, I used it some years before I used BBB. And there was no problem with vanilla heads.

Yes the StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD Mod is not BBB ! It is the old moving breast that works without new animations and a skeleton.  With BBB you need a BBB skeleton and BBB animations.  The E cup Mod from the same author is BBB.

But there is something totally wrong in your game. Best a new installation. Without natural face! With another HGEC replacer.

And test your game after you have instaled Obvivion and Shivering Isle and the patch !

Test again after you have installed all other DLCs you want to use.

Then follow my yellow Link.

First the tools  ( test if you can start the Game with OBSE )

Then the Body (HGEC and Roberts ) BBB animations and full armor-clothes replacer , Skeleton, archive invalidate ( next game test )

Then other Mods ( Not Lovers) : Unofficial Oblivion Patch,  Your race Mod,...

Next game test

Then Lovers in the right install order

!! And Load order, load order, load order !!!

I appreciate you being patient and trying to help me with these issues.

So I have reinstalled the game, including Shivering Isles and the 1.0.4016 patch. I have included the official DLCs, but nothing else.

From the default settings (it automatically set me to medium), I changed the preset to Ultra High. I changed the resolution from 640x480 to 2560x1440. I also turned on HDR. I disabled V. Sync as I have monitors with G-Sync.

Loading up to the main menu, I changed no settings as I wished to see how the game played. Besides switching to female and adding a single letter for a name, I did nothing in character creation. First thing I noticed was that the segmentation visible in the first image (Robert's Body) is still existent in vanilla. There are no black lines however.

Valen Dreth on the other hand is still as buggy as ever. I think you misunderstood me, the subtitles are working perfectly fine. It is the voice files themselves that have the problem, he stops speaking earlier than he should in order to start speaking his next line. He isn't fully finishing his sentences on the audio side, only through subtitles can the entire thing be seen. It isn't an issue with anyone else in the game, at least from past experience, but it is rather jarring that the first person you meet is broken. Then again, I am wondering if I am the only person with this issue, which makes it all the more confusing. Imperials work more fluidly than Bretons, though it still starts occuring around "You are going to die here Imperial, you are going to die" where "to die" is not said in audio.

I have also added OBSE (with Pluggy), which was applied without problems. Same glitches as vanilla, no anomalies added.

segmentation ? The first image with the male ? The visible neck seam?  That is Oblivion, that's no bug !

With better textures ( btter matching head-body color) it is less visible.  There was a ini setting to reduce it

Here it is

"bFaceGenTexturing=0" in Oblivion.ini will create neckseams. Make sure "bFaceGenTexturing=1
InI in "My games\Oblivion\   folder. Not the default ini in the game folder!

The seams between hand and body and feet and body should be less visible ( at least with Roberts male and HGEC )
---------------------------------------------------------
Valen Dreth : you never see him again.
And in game are some not matching voice - subtitles.  Subtitle longer as voice.  Or a missing voice, only subtitle. Or subtile and voice text are not the same.
But only a few, and I never had problems with any quests, you get quest entries and you have the quest marker.

-------------------------------
If you only have the visible neck seam your game is fine.
Black lines are not normal, That's a bug. But you have none, and hope you don't get some.

Indeed, Valen Dreth is not too big of a deal, thus why I had mentioned it mostly as an afterthought just to fix any small issues I noticed.

I guess I was assuming too much to think there wasn't such a segmentation normally. I knew Morrowind was visually like that, but assumed it was cleaned up in Oblivion normally. Shows how much I looked at the game before I started adding facial mods.

Adding Nvidia Anti-Aliasing seems to help as well, making it to Blockhead and zooming around, it is hard to notice it is there unless you are looking for it. Didn't have that plugin in my previous setup, the shift key seems to be a blessing and a curse, since you need shift for capital letters. I wish I could bind that functionality to another key or use Caps Lock, but at least it is just Character Creation.

Installing Roberts Body, I am met with black lines. I have not deviated from the suggested tools included in the yellow link, meaning most were plugins and I don't think any modified the meshes. Removing Roberts removes the black lines. I can confirm this has nothing to do with Anti-Aliasing, turning it off doesn't fix the problem. I have included another image just to show the issue is still present.

My install order currently would be:

Vanilla
All Official DLCs
Shivering Isles
Patch 1.2.0416
--------
OBSE
Pluggy
USV
MenuQue
TES Mod Manager
Wyre Bash
khajiittextfix
Blockhead
FastExit2
Oblivion Stutter Remover
Oblivion Ram Optimization
kuerteeCleanUp
FastTravelDoubleFaceFix
enbhost
Robert Male Body Replacer v52

HeadIssue4.png

That's ...very stange.

I used Roberts v4, the 5 and now 52, always with vanilla heads and never had a black line. Only one Mods race I play as male and the race has a unique head mesh ,  but also no blach line visible.

I am confused and do not know how it can happen.

The HGEC body has visible textures seams along the legs  ( or shadows ). That you fix with the HGEC seam fix ( new egt files ) , this  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19738/

There are seam cover Mods: Collars, necklaces that cover the seam.  But it blocks  the amulet slot.
You can try other heads....

But shit , it must work without seam covers and new heads...    Tell your game from me that it is an asshole !

Indeed, this doesn't really make much sense. Nobody else complains about this issue. The best I saw was something that was a bit more severe than mine, yet was fixed by changing Nvidia settings, yet switching around settings has done nothing to improve the situation.

As bad as Roberts looks, HGEC is even more blatant. The black line is slightly bigger and covers the entirety of the head like a ring to the point it is extremely noticeable. I should mention I disabled my Roberts body before attempting HGEC in the hopes the latter wouldn't have black lines. The seam fix doesn't help either body. I am not sure if other meshes would fix it, there should be no relation between HGEC and Roberts, and even if one had the issue the other should be fine.

And...I figured it out. Turns out that "Self Shadows" was on in the Graphics options of Oblivion itself. Apparently having that on causes this issue to happen, turning it off results in no black lines or issues appearing.

Thank you so much for all of your help. I think things are finally working out right for me. Now to install the rest of these mods.

Oh the self shadows ?

I never used it, the shadows are so ugly and unrealistic. Faces look like oil paintings. That was 2006 on of the first things I shut off... So I never saw a HGEC or Roberts body with self shadows in my game.  Hey maybe  I have the same black lines ( Do I don't test it )

But good it works.

That would explain a lot indeed. I didn't notice much of a difference with it on or off, but I tend to set things to the highest settings.

I should also mention that Oblivion Stutter Remover seems to cause audio related issues. Trying to punch with it on, I can't really get consistent sounds when punching. Removing it makes it work fine.

Also, the armor/clothes replacer for E-cup with BBB works, but not really by itself. It changes some bottoms, but most tops stay in the vanilla format. I found you need to first download the original D-cup (with the patch for greaves) and then update it to the E-cup BBB. The latter is missing the ESP, plus any textures, so it is more of a patch than a standalone file.

The armor clothes replacer:

this ?  StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN-16750

It is with esp and all textures

First install  StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN-16750.7z

Then StockCloArmBBBHGEC_CoronerraRobertFootPatch-16750.7z

And then the patch: StoCloArmRepBBBHGEC_ChainmailCuirassFix-16750.7z

! You don't need the D cup Mod or any files from the Mod !

And the E cup is BBB, so you need a BBB skeleton ( if there is a skeleton in the Mod , it is old and outdated. delete it and use the universal Skeleton )

Then you still have no BBB, you need BBB animations.

The old D cup does not need a skeleton and animations , the breasts use the feet bones, Yes every foot step = breast bounce.

Thank you so much! I switched around the files and noticed how much more compatible with everything it was. You are quite correct, I could never get breast movements with breathing with the previous settings as it was all based on foot movement.

It seems everything up to Lovers is working well. Time to start installing the various Lovers mods and hope nothing breaks in the meantime. Regardless, the body should be fine at this point, I have my custom race installed without line issues.

Does HiyokoClub work with the armor clothes replacer?

The Tamago preg armor clothes looks different, but of couse it works. Tamgo has own armor clothes ,they are added during pregnancy and removed afterwards.

Different folders, different Mods, no conflict.

You can backup your game now. The whole Oblivion folder  and the ini.  If something bad happens you copy the backup in your Game folder,

Wonderful to hear indeed, I thought I needed to install the vanilla mesh replacer, but didn't want to get rid of my replacer.

Also, since I am using Generator GeneForge, is it safe to ignore the warning about the original generator not being installed (can't be, due to needing x117, and the .esp without it results in Japanese messages).

Already backed up before setting up the Lovers stuff. I figured it was a good checkpoint.

EDIT !!!!!

Install Tamago/Hiyoko  last ! 

After you have started Tamago you can not change your load order ! No new Mods   and no remove Mods.  If you change your load order you must first reset Tamago/Hiyoko   ( in the setting spell )  and the reset removes all children !

3 minutes ago, acursedsexaddict said:

Wonderful to hear indeed, I thought I needed to install the vanilla mesh replacer, but didn't want to get rid of my replacer.

Also, since I am using Generator GeneForge, is it safe to ignore the warning about the original generator not being installed (can't be, due to needing x117, and the .esp without it results in Japanese messages).

Already backed up before setting up the Lovers stuff. I figured it was a good checkpoint.

Have you read my post in the Tamago thread.

Yes you need the original generator , it is translated and you don't need MBP or x117.  There is a folder in the download file with the no-MBP version

Tamago thread post 958  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?do=findComment&comment=2201817

----------------

And the preg armor. 

Yes you must install a Tamago vanilla armor and clothes replacer, but the armor-clothes you get only when you are pregnant

------------------------

Generator GeneForge   yes very good , install it after the Tamago Mods that i mentioned in post 958.

Then for creatures  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

And the preg armor clothes https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

I checked the HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z

in the no-MBP folder the esp is translated, all script messages,....

The name list ini the the main folder is also translated.

EDIT:  with the HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3  you don't need the fix esp from the Generator GeneForge  . The fix is in the Hiyoko esm !

Archived