The outfit is Friffy's Just Another Cait Outfit.  There isn't any description of which Cait looksmenu preset were used in the screens though, and doesn't seem to be anything in the mod's comments either.  The Piper Outfit by Friffy has a similar absence of description on the face preset as well.  Leads me to think it's personal use and not available.  There area a few similar Cait visual overhauls on Nexus and at least one using the same hair though.  Perhaps ask Friffy?

3 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

The outfit is Friffy's Just Another Cait Outfit.  There isn't any description of which Cait looksmenu preset were used in the screens though, and doesn't seem to be anything in the mod's comments either.  The Piper Outfit by Friffy has a similar absence of description on the face preset as well.  Leads me to think it's personal use and not available.  There area a few similar Cait visual overhauls on Nexus and at least one using the same hair though.  Perhaps ask Friffy?

ya u might be right. I looked a lot already to no avail. the charming cait is growing on me though... thanx

Cait is awesome, my fav companion. I didn't liked her at 1st and barely managed to get her 1st conversation, dismissed her and never recruited her again, but after some time I decided to give her another go and insisted in having her with me and as soon as I got her whole story and did her personal quest I thought with myself, that's it...my new fav companion right here, and after that I have her running around with me in almost all my playthroughs, and besides, she is a monster with a shotgun and also have some funny comments, so yeah...I like her a lot. Here's my Cait...

377160_screenshots_20180227042404_1.thumb.jpg.f4b2b452fc717d7a34db49a6a7ff69cf.jpg

Archived