Immersive Romance - I need help

Lilith75

Hi all,

I'd like to work an immersion mod about relationships.

I have good programming skill and i've worked on several mod for Skyrim and Fallout. But i've no skill about animation.

This is what i'd like to add to fallout 4:

1) more immersive reaction/dialogues when in romance

When in romance all reaction between player and NPC should be different. Actually Sole Survivor seems not involved and this kill immersion.

Same about dialogues.

2) some no-sex animations: kiss, hugs, caresses (walk hand in hand but maybe it's too complicated)

I don't search for sex animation (don't nedded to have immersion) but how can i feel romantical immersion without kissing or touching my partner?

Btw a sex addon could be implemented (for all about sex i'd like to link to Four Play).

3) New quests while in romance

I'd like to build a some random or event linked radiant quests like:

after a x time far from your partner ss will miss him/her (and ss will have some negative perk) so ss will need to met and talk with him/her.

random request from partner that will ask you to find an object or to go togheter in some place to have a relax time.

when ss is far partner some quests can be triggered like injuries or abductions (you will be asked to run for help)

My illness forces me to stay at home, so I have the opportunity to devote time to this project but I need someone who can help me on the animations.
Obviously I will appreciate any idea, suggestion or proposal for collaboration.

If someone is already working on a similar project I will be happy to help.

640?cb=20150211061423

• 3 weeks later...

Number 1 and 3 are quite easy to do, if you understand papyrus and the CK. Story Manager can help quite a bit with number 3 especially... though I have zero bandwidth to assist with working on it, I definitely will be dropping into this thread to see where it goes and offer any input I can to make it a reality for you since papyrus, the CK and Story Manager are my forte's in Fallout4.

Hopefully this will come to fruition as this sounds exactly the type of relationship mod I am looking for, for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Definitely a good idea to build relationships without having full intercourse within the first 5 minutes of meeting each other (Which is highly in-immersive for my character playthrough). I wish you luck in developing this, and I feel a little ashamed that I cannot help (I've only dabbled in modelling meshes in Blender).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived