good skin texture for dark elf?

hi i been trying to look for a good realistic skin texture for dark elves but i cant seem to find one.. atm im useing Mature skin but it makes all the dark elves have a woodelf or human texture.. not gray at all... and even if i use racemenus color wheel an make a blue gray tint on my own elf i get this odd/ugly pinkish glow.. any ideas?

Maybe a light skin like Fair Skin Complexion or derivatives like thePure/Leyenda.

But they have problems if you want very dark skin, as they are very light.

Ā 

As you noticed, Mature Skin has a lot of red in its texture. You could edit it yourself to change the saturation, contrast, etc.

5 hours ago, ink187 said:

already tried fair skin.. just tried leyenda an it seemed to fix the texture of all dark elves but was still left with the pinky glow.. starting to think my enb/enb preset is playing a part in this..

If textures really not helping that canĀ be ENB [ SUBSURFACESCATTERING ] tabĀ option.lower radius to 2 and amount to 15 and see if it hits the problem.

Archived