Gay things for Stellaris

1 hour ago, Toronam said:

The maximum ideal size for the portraits are 335 on 335 pixels (mostly sure). But than can still works with bigger pictures.  The best is to have 10 pixels between the hair and the maximum height.

The game does not center the custom portraits, you need to add 80-85 empty pixels at the left but it's more tricky if the pictures have more than 335 pixels wide.

Even for me it's common to reload the game multiple time before the wide portraits look correctly centered.

Thank you. Btw, are you using GIMP for the portraits? Which option do you use to save the dds-files? :smile:

My main tool is paint.net, i save with the "A8R8G8B8" option, it's the best quality.

I have gimp, but it's an old and primitive version without the possibility to save a dds file. I keep it for the recoloring tools, more advanced.

I think that is an interesting point. In a civilization that sex activities have become such an important role in both culture and social production, it is strange that the possible function of male individuals are wildly overlooked. In some other mod i have played, the developers have excellent ideas like using females as organic incubator or industrialized <primary_species> milk collecting facilities. However, male individuals are rarely involved in these events, or they just become beneficiaries of those events above with very little interactions in game play. 

I think ( I could be largely wrong) that the reason why we haven't seen more gay content (I specifically mean male on male) is that a lot of the mod authors aren't really into that. I personally mod things that I personally find interesting or like, hence why nothing like that has appeared in MASSA. Having said that I really hope you guys go forward with your work. Our community can only improve by the addition of new content like this.

I'm not really going to be able to help you guys out with flavor/lore stuff and images, but if you need any technical help with your events don't hesitate to ask.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I made (the beginning) of a male Artwork mod based on my LAtexian specy. But it is yet only leaderpictures and the little colonist pictures. I would like to make a own cityscape too, and spaceships, but for the 1 I know not how to make (Tehcnical I can draw them), and for the 2. I have not Maya (the programm you need to make own ships).

Events would be very cool too. So if someone has a bt more experience, would be cool to work together?

I can upload the files here too natural but it is not yet complete so I doub it makes mutch sence.

Spoiler

1868629283_Latexian1.thumb.jpg.19f1e1d96834a82e8fa98336e6455aec.jpg1377109560_Latexian4.thumb.jpg.49a6ff68b0d126d9bf3f993664f03db8.jpg1636532361_Latexian2.thumb.jpg.2271dadece9bf892b69423f40ceb4651.jpg2018_10_09_1.png.1dea5f6b70137925c2e51f61f1ceb87a.png2018_10_09_2.png.2ab52ed9c86b63c50f25960700f16e62.png

• 8 months later...

It will still take some time, but there will be a gay driven loverslab mod that will base on two mods: Lustful Void and Plentiful Traditions.

Give me some time, there will be:

- an anomaly that should result in a mid-crisis

- additional civics etc. for gay gameplay

- a fallen empire as custom race

- dicks etc, you know, gay stuff...

20190627120232_1.jpg

20190627015719_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A male focused portrait mod seems pretty great, too many tits goin' around for my taste. Definitely need more dicks. Just. Copious amounts of dicks. So many.

Anyways!
I'd be happy to assist anyone in making some gay portraits, or just modding in general.  I'm definitely throwing a bunch of dudes into Xenophilia, and some gay events in the future. As soon as I figure out some ideas. 

On 7/5/2019 at 9:27 PM, Big Mommy said:

A male focused portrait mod seems pretty great, too many tits goin' around for my taste. Definitely need more dicks. Just. Copious amounts of dicks. So many.

Anyways!
I'd be happy to assist anyone in making some gay portraits, or just modding in general.  I'm definitely throwing a bunch of dudes into Xenophilia, and some gay events in the future. As soon as I figure out some ideas. 

I'm not specifically into just dude stuff, but I felt that them "tits" should have some friends. Take a look at my mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Well I have made an all Male Mod for Stellaris, but it would need to be fixed (notmore all works), there I could need some help, if someone is interested. but I must say direct. I am not interested in adding any slavery stuff in it. The Race itselfe works still, but the edicts I made work notmore. The Traits I made appear too, but lost their description texts. I would too love to give them own spaceships, and citybackground. But at least for the spaceships I lack the needed Programm to bring my models into the game. Well, and it can not hurt to expand the mod with more than only a race ? (for example a kinky kind of Federation would be cool....). What the picutres belong. You can see the planetview picutre is from the Old Stellaris. I did take that one, because well we all know the actual Gameversion is far lesser grafical (I hate it). I added it to proof that the mod is yet more than only the conceptarts for the Race (the big picutres before). The Racescreen is natural made by using the regular other kinky mods like Lustfull Void, so sadly not all these traits you see there are mine. I have yet only 4.: Latex Pheromones, Cumlovers, Arrusing body, Pisslovers. As Leadertraits I added to these four Exhibitionist too, like said I am not soooo good in Modding this game. So help and Ideas are very welcome.

Who has interest is very welcome to contact me. ?

Latexian 1.jpg

Latexian 2.jpg

Latexian 3.jpg

Latexian 4.jpg

Latexian-Planet.png

2020_05_01_1.png