QUESTION: How to start a threesome scene ?

Firch50

Hi,

So I've read this guide to install Four play and others mods related to it: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

I installed "Mindless sex" to start a sex scene with the "sex pistol", but I can't launch any threesome scene. Of course i have all Crazy's animations and Leito's installed, so some threesome scene are installed.

My question is how can I start a threesome scene, with which mod please ?

Thanks in advance ! ^^

On 24/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, Firch50 said:

Ok, thank you very much for your response !

But, in fact I realized that when a scene begins, only Crazy's and Leito's AGGRESSIVE animations are played, not Leito's normal animations... What the fuck ?

As far as I know, if you are talking about threesomes, in four play only Crazy's animations are used for threesomes and for the dog. There aren't leito's animation loaded in the framework for threesomes currently.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived