Akila The Night Blood Follower

View File

UUNP and CBBE available. Akila The NightBlood Follower is a lore-friendly big breast anime looking half Nord vampire with incredible custom combat (toot toot), unique weapons, spells, armor, custom class, race, combat style. etc.. Completely lore friendly or maybe not, you decide.

I dedicate this mod to all those that cry foul over non-lore friendly, big titty followers... this mod is for you. :smile:
tenor.gif

If YOU like this mod then please Endorse and if possible upload a few screenshots 

Join me on FacebookYoutube and Twitter

Keep updated on future projects by visiting my blog

Akila The NightBlood Follower is a big breast anime looking half Nord vampire with incredible custom combat (toot toot),  unique weapons, spells, armor, custom class, race, combat style. etc.. Completely lore friendly or maybe not, you decide.. She can be found in Dragonsreach of Whiterun.

OMG OMG OMG Thank you Shatterhelm :smile:

Name:
Akila
Class:
Night Blood
Weapons:
Slash Axe Sword
Blood Bomber

2018-02-21_19h57_26BLOOG.jpg

Installation Guide:
Make sure you have the requirements
Download 
install....
If you have Tempest Armors installed then in NMM this mod would ask if you want to overwrite a few files from it.. It doesn't matter what you choose.. Yes to all, No to all.. it doesn't matter...

CREDITS

Body and head skin textures

Mature skin texture and body for UNP(B) 7BASE CBBE Vanilla by Maevan2
Real Girls Realistic Body Texture by Zonzai and Seren4XX
SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa
Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless by Alt3rn1ty
Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy
Sporty Sexy Sweat by Xs2reality
Clams of Skyrim Project by Scivirus
Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture by Regenbot03

Body and head meshes

Caliente
Ousnius
ChronoTrigger77
stuffed_bunny
btn2k3 for kicking off the Unified UNP project
Halofarm for the Unified UNP feet and hands
DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99
UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT by Blessed Redux Project team
Calyps for the UNPB body
Sevennity for SeveNBase1, Bombshell body, the normal map breast patch and the banner
Crosscrusade for reworking the SeveNBase1 body (Natural, Original and Cleavage)
DeMoNhUnTeR1986 for reworking the SeveNBase1 body (TBBP)
Arngrim11 for helping to fix seams of the TBBP body
MrTroubleMaker for the UNP Hand Mesh and the SFW Bikini and NN Natural body
Phygit for the FemFeet
LeCid for the TBBP animation files
SvarogNL for the Fitness Body normal maps
Hello Santa for the SG Female Textures Renewal normal maps
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama
SeveNBase a custom FemaleBodyReplacer 
Created by
Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity
Uploaded by
Wast1980
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992?

Hair and Face

KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky
SaLaHair(old version)
SG Hair Pack by HelloSanta
SGHairMIX2 30032017
numenume femalebrows MARO by numenume
tktk
Eyes of Aber by Aberin

Wardrobe 
Adventurers Mashup Compilation Created bypottoply (CBBE version)UNP Ranger Armor With UUNP UNBP 7Base Support
Created by
Alecu
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77215

Weapons
Tempest Armors
Created by
NANIGASHITEMPEST
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86027

Kwanon ENB by Hhaley
Halo's Mods

MISC

HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT
Make A Follower Workshop MAFKit 2018 by Ashes2Asherz

∩ Soledemo Inay Nara Kamon babe ♪  ♂ ~ About rights · resources · ♀ ① Weapons · Male armor When using these as resources, NANIGASHITEMPEST Please credit your name. Sorrow.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/24/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    dlc, xpmse, hdt
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

OK! As far as lore friendlines goes, I absolutely refuse to believe in any way that big tiddies are not lore friendly enough, that is just bullshit! Fat is important in the cold, especially if it is located in the "right" places where does not bother the individual from doing heavy duties such as hunting and fighting! 

As weird as people think this might be, Skyrim does not actually take place in the actual middle ages, and yes it is retarded that people think that way too!

The weapons are a obviously deadric in nature as far as I can see without having downloaded it, and the original Deadric weapons are stupid as hell to begin with so as lore friendly factor it's fine by me!

The only not lore friendly part I can think of might be the get up, it looks too modern but whatever really! And as far skimpines goes, ni**a have you seen what vanilla Vampire females are wearing? They might as welll have them hanging out completely with a written sign that says "SUCC FOR SUCC"

so ran across this follower and decided to try her in se , to see how compatible she is

so fa unp type is closest to get done, head/hair has some clipping issues 

the cbbe youd need to clean the leg armor, but heads ins ame issue

otherwise im hoping this gets a SE version , if it dosnt have one already 

can't see why anyone is complaining with clipping or not fitting into something (armor, body - lore is completely inside the brain of the user, so noone is able to do it for all at the same time)... for armor, body... there are lots of mods outside to change any npc or the player to other bodies, so the used armors are fitting... or big boobs are smaller (if you like it)... don't blame modders for their work... just look around and do changes for yourself if you don't like a mod... or don't install it...

Rias (another nice follower of asherz) and Akila fit into many playstyles... and if some weapons are overdone? You are able to take them from the followers and give them any other to your liking... same for clothes...

think of a mod as an option... to use or not to use... to change it (a little bit) or not... nobody is holding a gun to your face and telling you... use it ...

using it and then complaining about something is a very strange behaviour ... maybe I have misunderstood your comments (not native english speaking) and it was ment as a helpful hint for providing a better mod... but then it would be nice to mention, how to do it so all might learn from your experiences, too

19 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

What's the other half?

half as in ... half human (put in any races... but nord is the facegen-structure)... half changed into vampire-abilities... see it as a "daywalker"...

and a "full" Akila... give her other abilities, too... like I did with the permission of Asherz.. so she is (for me) half-vampire, half-succubus) and yes... it is another form of vampirism, since both are draining lifeforce to survive... and both can decide if its draining for death or for pleasure, only... both are immortal (if not killed otherwise)... for me a succubus is the better vampire, because having more options and is able to "tame" a full-vampire, too... but imagination, roleplaying is all up to the player... so feel free to use your imaginations, playstyle(s)

hi @Asherz... here are some pics of our Akila... fun to play with her... she is very very sneaky... put her inside the cage at Helgen... but everytime I went there... she was OUTSIDE of it, grinning at me (maybe showing the "finger")... is there a hidden feature, that it is impossible to "jail" her? :-))

Spoiler

VSP_0003.thumb.jpg.28f5e08736723ce573e8cb64ac232336.jpgVSP_0202.thumb.jpg.2734a9a49629ac41ee2bf3b5bf18fe20.jpgVSP_0006.thumb.jpg.b229bd2b9331edbc500ed68f9ff7595d.jpgVSP_0007.thumb.jpg.08f46c77d1c4a9815706f6da1fe5090b.jpgVSP_0073.thumb.jpg.53e223879d36ca64a1e1a382bff4a376.jpg

• 2 months later...

I would LOVE to see a Skyrim SE conversion of this mod (pleeeeaasse).

Meanwhile, I did try to convert her for SE purely for myself, but end up with a weird issue of two copies of her hair floating about 1 meter above her head, leaving her with some kind of tight vanilla hair.  I looked at her head NIF on the original mod and it, too has something weird about her hair. showing two of her hair floating high above her head with a weird blob out of her head.

You also ask us to make sure "we have the requirements" but you don't tell us what they are!

Any help much appreciated, and thank you!

PS any chance of that armour for the CBBE version would be so cool.

• 1 month later...

this follower is great. Good combat, weapons. Currently using the cbbe version. Only thing that is not displaying correctly is the the boots. They are there but they display purple. Im probably gonna put a entirely different outfit on her but is there a way to fix this if i want to use her current outfit? im not a mod and problem fixing genius... but i know the basics.