What is this mod?

Due to circumstances, I lost a mod.  It was from a long time ago, and all I can do is try to describe and pray that someone can remember what it was...

It was a blood-red scales-like material dress (or possibly pant-suit) with black accents.  Really, all I remember with any clarity is the blood-red scales...

Thanks,

Shor.

Edit:  Nevermind, it is the Blood Witch Armor by zerofrost.  Now all I need is a CBBE bbp / hdt version with body slide...  (You wouldn't know where one of those is, would you?)

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

is that supposed to mean you do not own an legal Skyrim?
if so, then read the forum rules! :classic_wink:

I'm gonna assume they're talking about having a separate profile so that the things they're working on don't effect their current save.

On 4/4/2018 at 3:52 AM, winny257 said:

is that supposed to mean you do not own an legal Skyrim?
if so, then read the forum rules! :classic_wink:

Is there a rule about having more than one instance of skyrim installed on your PC?  I take my current build of skyrim and rename it to skyrim_blah...  Now I take my bought_and_paid_for DVD, put it into my DVD drive and install a new copy of skyrim....  I add the mods I need for testing, do my testing, then rename it to skyrim_test and rename skyrim_blah back to skyrim...  that's not legal?  Or, that violates the TOS here, on LL?  (actually there are a few more things on my todo list for new instances, but that's the main bit.)

16 minutes ago, Shor said:

Is there a rule about having more than one instance of skyrim installed on your PC?  I take my current build of skyrim and rename it to skyrim_blah...  Now I take my bought_and_paid_for DVD, put it into my DVD drive and install a new copy of skyrim....  I add the mods I need for testing, do my testing, then rename it to skyrim_test and rename skyrim_blah back to skyrim...  that's not legal?  Or, that violates the TOS here, on LL?  (actually there are a few more things on my todo list for new instances, but that's the main bit.)

Sorry, no offense, it was a misunderstanding.
I did it that way too, a backup copy of my data folder with working mods.

6 hours ago, Shor said:

Having been accused of piracy by Steam, I take umbrage maybe too easily.  (However, I now know Newell's lawyers VERY well.)

I personally hate all online gaming platforms like Steam, Origin, GOG Galaxy, I wish there were not!
and if there is a possibility for me these platforms block out, whether legal or illegal, then I always do this.
Note, I am always in possession of a legal game!

Archived