5 hours ago, 008zulu said:

I think that if your (harassment) stats are too low, it will automatically restrict you to certain options, for immersion sake.

Thank you, I think you are correct.  I noticed after I adjusted them I did have 4 options.

For some reason, with 0.36 the FP Sexual Harassment MCM isn't showing up for me.

I started a new game, and the mod does seem to be running, as it asks the dom/sub question, but the menu is just missing, so I can't customize anything.

When I realized it was missing, I tried to do a clean save, removing and re-installing the mod, and I got the notification that FPSH was installing. I didn't get the dom/sub question again though, and the MCM is still missing.

Anyone else see this? Is there a way for me to kick it in the pants to get the menu to show up?

This is sounding like a mod load order error possibly. Below in Spoiler is my load order concerning placement of anything Fourplay related. All for me is working just fine

Spoiler

four_play.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FPAttributes.esp=1
FP_SexualHarassment.esp=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FPEDogAddon.esp=1
FP_BasicNeeds.esp=1
A.S.I.A. - Four-Play Patch.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
Journal.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
ALSL Vault Suit Unzipped - vault 111 suits only.esp=1
clothingoverhaul.esp=1
clothingoverhauldlc4.esp=1
uco_ccpatch_morganspacesuit.esp=1
EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1
BetterInstituteDamage.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1

Not tested for Violate With this mod, since being on Nanite overclock It hasn't had to be activated in game, healing is near instant during combat while in its influence

19 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

For some reason, with 0.36 the FP Sexual Harassment MCM isn't showing up for me.

I started a new game, and the mod does seem to be running, as it asks the dom/sub question, but the menu is just missing, so I can't customize anything.

When I realized it was missing, I tried to do a clean save, removing and re-installing the mod, and I got the notification that FPSH was installing. I didn't get the dom/sub question again though, and the MCM is still missing.

Anyone else see this? Is there a way for me to kick it in the pants to get the menu to show up?

What MCM version are you running?

On 5/5/2018 at 12:50 AM, 008zulu said:

What MCM version are you running?

Apologies for late response. I'm using the latest version, 1.25; I even double-checked to make sure that was the latest.

I always sort my load-order with LOOT, but I guess sometimes it might not be perfect. I haven't messed with this in a few days, but I think I might try again and disable a mod I added in my latest start to see if that happens to be the problem.

A bug that I've observed:

My SS arrived at the Prydwen for the first time and Lance Captain Kell was there to greet her with a Fan approach. Later, the head Scribe and then the doctor did too. I have disabled Brotherhood from approaches on the MCM. So far, none of those in Power Armor has approached her, though, so it looks like the mod has filtered them out.

On 5/6/2018 at 6:14 PM, Ashra XIII said:

Apologies for late response. I'm using the latest version, 1.25; I even double-checked to make sure that was the latest.

I always sort my load-order with LOOT, but I guess sometimes it might not be perfect. I haven't messed with this in a few days, but I think I might try again and disable a mod I added in my latest start to see if that happens to be the problem.

I wasn't working on this for awhile, as I drifted over to other games, but today I decided to give this another shot, and I'm still having the same problem with no MCM option showing up. I tried a few different things, finally just starting a new character without this mod installed, then progressed until I was in Sanctuary at which point I saved & exited, installed FP Sexual Harassment, then loaded up the game.

I saw the message pop up when I loaded in that FP Sexual Harassment had installed, but even still I never get an MCM menu. I just don't even know what else to try at this point! I have Combat Strip Lite and FP Attributes, and those both have their menus show up... this mod just seeks to frustrate me for some reason. :cry:

3 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

I wasn't working on this for awhile, as I drifted over to other games, but today I decided to give this another shot, and I'm still having the same problem with no MCM option showing up. I tried a few different things, finally just starting a new character without this mod installed, then progressed until I was in Sanctuary at which point I saved & exited, installed FP Sexual Harassment, then loaded up the game.

I saw the message pop up when I loaded in that FP Sexual Harassment had installed, but even still I never get an MCM menu. I just don't even know what else to try at this point! I have Combat Strip Lite and FP Attributes, and those both have their menus show up... this mod just seeks to frustrate me for some reason. :cry:

You have MCM installed, and you can see the settings of other mods, but not FP Sexual Harassment's?

I was told to come here as some of my issues might be related to this mod.

My issue is animations are missing...or seem to be? There are some instances where my character will not get raped. Seems to be non-humans triggering this. Super Mutants and Ghouls can't rape my character in combat. My character will surrender and get on their knees, the enemies will come over but nothing will happen. The ghoul one happened when a random ghoul ran up to me at the Slog and demanded sex. I agree and the ghoul walks away. No animations start, no sounds...nothing. And he'll keep following me and demanding sex.

I've posted here, in the Four Play main thread and on RSE's thread. I need help and I can't seem to figure out what mod is causing these issues or if it's multiple mods. I do have three issues. So they might all be different mods...no idea.

These are the adult mods I'm running in load order:

four_play_resources.esm

TortureDevices.esm

four_play_Nudesuits.esm

CombatStripLite.esp

FPAttributesHUD.esp

FPAttributes.esp

FP_SexualHarassment.esp

four_play.esp

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

FP_RSE.esp

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

FPESuperMutantAddon.esp

FPEDogAddon.esp

Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp

Am I missing something, is the load order wrong? Help?

Your problem is too poorly defined, no surprise people are bouncing you all over the threads to get you off their back. 

Are you saying that none of the four-play animations are happening at all, or only under certain conditions? 

If the former, then it's likely due to a faulty installation of four-play. If the latter, you'll need to do more testing on your own to find out under exactly what conditions the animations fire and don't fire.

6 hours ago, Tanglin said:

You have MCM installed, and you can see the settings of other mods, but not FP Sexual Harassment's?

Yes, that's correct. 

This mod has actually worked for me in the past, but now I just can't get it to show up in the MCM, while other mods work fine, including other mods by this author. It's very strange!

I have a weird problem with this mod. When I have it running, sooner or later dialog options for characters disappear to the point that quests don't work anymore. Anyone else have that problem? It is really frustrating, because I love this mod, but for me it makes the game unplayable.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm so stupid. I turned off subtitles and had a mod that needed them.

7 hours ago, AstorReinhardt said:

I was told to come here as some of my issues might be related to this mod.

My issue is animations are missing...or seem to be? There are some instances where my character will not get raped. Seems to be non-humans triggering this. Super Mutants and Ghouls can't rape my character in combat. My character will surrender and get on their knees, the enemies will come over but nothing will happen. The ghoul one happened when a random ghoul ran up to me at the Slog and demanded sex. I agree and the ghoul walks away. No animations start, no sounds...nothing. And he'll keep following me and demanding sex.

I've posted here, in the Four Play main thread and on RSE's thread. I need help and I can't seem to figure out what mod is causing these issues or if it's multiple mods. I do have three issues. So they might all be different mods...no idea.

These are the adult mods I'm running in load order:

four_play_resources.esm

TortureDevices.esm

four_play_Nudesuits.esm

CombatStripLite.esp

FPAttributesHUD.esp

FPAttributes.esp

FP_SexualHarassment.esp

four_play.esp

FP_RSE.esp

FPESuperMutantAddon.esp

FPEDogAddon.esp

Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp

Am I missing something, is the load order wrong? Help?

four_play_resources.esm

TortureDevices.esm

four_play_Nudesuits.esm

four_play.esp

Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp

FPESuperMutantAddon.esp

FPEDogAddon.esp

CombatStripLite.esp

FPAttributes.esp

FPAttributesHUD.esp

FP_SexualHarassment.esp

FP_RSE.esp

Try this as a load order. Your original one was a mess.

3 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

Yes, that's correct. 

This mod has actually worked for me in the past, but now I just can't get it to show up in the MCM, while other mods work fine, including other mods by this author. It's very strange!

Quoting myself to post an update:

I've been trying so many things... including @Flashy (JoeR)'s suggestion to re-order mods (even though the suggestion was to someone else). Nothing seemed to work!

UNTIL I started yet another new game, this time with Sexual Harassment 0.3.5 instead of 0.3.6! Turns out, the older version works fine, at least as far as the MCM menu (I haven't played it yet beyond the initial start). 

So what the heck? Something is different in the new version, I guess. :confounded:

6 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

Quoting myself to post an update:

I've been trying so many things... including @Flashy (JoeR)'s suggestion to re-order mods (even though the suggestion was to someone else). Nothing seemed to work!

UNTIL I started yet another new game, this time with Sexual Harassment 0.3.5 instead of 0.3.6! Turns out, the older version works fine, at least as far as the MCM menu (I haven't played it yet beyond the initial start). 

So what the heck? Something is different in the new version, I guess. :confounded:

Interesting. 0.3.5 is fine to use unless you have custom races in your game. The latest version only fixes the problem with custom races.

On 4/26/2018 at 12:16 AM, twistedtrebla said:

v0.3.3

-NEW: Customize NPC approacher eligibility. You can customize approaching NPC's gender, factions, companion status, and races. Note that the dialogue text will still be oriented towards male NPCs (with the NPC mentioning things like "cock")

-NEW: Added MCM menu to enable/disable all approaches. If set to disabled, this master control will override individual approach settings. If enabled, the mod will then use individual approach settings. Use this to quickly disable all approaches during certain areas of gameplay where approaches aren't desired.

-CHANGED: Increased the NPC scan radius by 2. Now, NPCs within 6000 game units can approach (thats about ~50 yards in real life, according to my eyeball estimate)

-FIXED: If player is in combat or in the middle of a dialogue, NPC approachers will not be assigned

-FIXED: If player enters combat during dialogue, the mod will try to end the dialogue

Clean save is not required when upgrading from v0.3.2

EDIT: Added a quick fix (v0.3.4) that disabled hostile NPCs from becoming approachers. That led to some weird and interesting behavior

A clean save does seem to be required when upgrading from 0.3.2 to 0.3.4.   

I didn't have any problems during play.

However, I eventually noticed that I could no longer use the "ReSaver" to load save games.   Which meant I could no longer clean saves for other mods that require this when upgrading.    Checking old saves, I narrowed the issue down to the install of SH.   (It helps that I backup my modlist and plugin order whenever I make a change.)   ReSaver would give an error saying "Error while reading the Papyrus section".  Also, my papyrus log had error messages saying "Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data", but that may have been unrelated or only semi-related.   After disabling Sexual Harrassment and then creating a new save, ReSaver now works again.    After doing a clean save, I re-added SH.

On 5/13/2018 at 6:43 PM, Tanglin said:

Interesting. 0.3.5 is fine to use unless you have custom races in your game. The latest version only fixes the problem with custom races.

I don't know about FO4, but the MCM for oldrim is notorious for not noticing menus.   There are various tricks to kick it into gear such as using console commands to manually stop and restart the oldrim quests that help drive the MCM there.

So, the MCM problems might have nothing to do with this mod.   Just bad luck.

I see this mod is in constant actualitation, and that's awesome! :smiley: and I wanted to make an suggestion/request, there's a way to make that the npc dominant, calls to the male character "dude" it's that everytime when a "dominant" talk to me, he say "hello lady" and he treats me like a girl xD there's a way that the npc recognize your gender?